Gotta Show Off My Gorgeous...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 9:49:39 am)
    Gotta Show Off My Gorgeous...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daughter...
    [/img]

Happy New Year!!

Important Info For ALL Americans
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 9:57:50 am)
    Reply Re: Gotta Show Off My Gorgeous...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope she doesn't sue you for child abuse...no way to dress the poor girl

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 10:00:00 am)
    Thank God she looks like her mom.....a reel cutie!!

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 10:05:56 am)
    I forgot to mention she IS a cutie. Must take after her mother, don't ya think?

Smoky the knowledgeable

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/2/03 10:30:14 am)
    Re: Gotta Show Off My Gorgeous...
    that's great to see a Daddy's girl!

Atta' Boy

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/2/03 10:44:22 am)
    I think the foot stool she is sitting on needs re-upholstering.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 11:30:35 am)
    Did Hannah get a Red Ryder or maybe a Chipmunk for Xmas?
    Your going to need motion light's, driveway alarm and a shotgun to keep the boy's away.

wiseacre

Edited by: ysacres at: 1/2/03 12:42:43 pm

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 12:11:54 pm)
    Hannah already has a Red Ryder...and a Mossberg 22 and now a Llama 22! She is 8 yrs. old, just small for her age!

She is a good shot!

Boom-a-tic

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 2:14:13 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: Gotta Show Off My Gorgeous...
    She's a cutie, Boomatic. You're gonna have your hands full for at least the next 10 years.

Too bad you had to ruin the picture by sitting her next to some big ugly dude.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/2/03 4:28:07 pm)
    A very cute little girl.

Does she like lentil soup?

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/2/03 4:34:05 pm)
    X, by the looks of her Dad... she's definately a meat eater.

She's no sissy

Boom, you've got your hands full... God Bless

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 4:40:45 pm)
    Reply Pretty
    That's something to be proud of boomatic I had two that age 25 year's ago but how time fly's.Enjoy every day with her because she will be grown before you know it.I also have some red coats she can have but they say North Carolina State,you know the ones that beat N.Dame yesterday. Benny In NC

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/2/03 5:09:31 pm)
    Reply Re: Pretty
    Such a pretty young girl to be corrupted by such an ugly old man!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 5:26:22 pm)
    Re: Pretty
    Aw shucks fellers, thanks for sayin' all those nice things about MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boom-a-tic

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 8:23:51 pm)
    Reply Proud Papa...
    Boom,...She is a cutie...got four of them myself...now wait fer them little boys ta come creepin' around...You know the one's with the earing in the lip,eyebrow and tongue...Law'd amersy yer gonna have a good time...

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 8:35:03 pm)
    Re: Proud Papa...
    As I told T, I show them my gun collection and tell them about the 260 acres I have up in Kansas.

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic

JayL
    (1/2/03 8:59:58 pm)
    Sounds like me, Boomatic! I used to tell 'em (and will again about my granddaughters in another couple years) "You don't want to get me upset, boy. I've got 200 acres, a shovel and a shotgun."
    Jay L

"Move, Shoot, Communicate!"

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/2/03 9:13:59 pm)
    Reply Re: Proud Papa...
    My daughter just tells the boys she helps her Daddy at the gunshows, and can field strip and reassemble an AK47 in less than 30 seconds ----

They don't mess with my little girl!

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/3/03 2:08:49 am)
    Reply Re: Proud Papa...
    What a cutie. Just remember to keep taking pics. They grow to fast and you never get a second chance.

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/3/03 3:04:41 am)
    She must gonna be a clay bird killer, seein' she's got that 'Over'n'Under logo on her clothes, Reckon?

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/3/03 10:27:21 am)
    Cute kid!

Gotta ask, though ............ what kind of gang signs are the two of you flashing?

1badassmagnum
    (1/3/03 11:53:03 am)
    nice photo,kids are great,but she should be wearing a buckeyes shirt!

GO BUCKS KICK THERE ARSE !

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/3/03 6:42:35 pm)
    Re: gang signals
    She is making an O and I am making a U...ya know over and under...she is overly cute and I am undernourished!!!!

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/3/03 7:30:50 pm)
    Reply Yea!
    Now ya see 1BadassMagnum gets it...Boomer, BTW what is the name of the dog in your daughters picture? What breed is that?...

idsman75
    (1/4/03 12:42:41 am)
    Reply darn adorable!
    Well I must say you have quite a young lady there! I haven't had the priviledge of having children yet. If I have a daughter there will be no body-pierced males coming into my home! If they ain't manly enough to go out and shoot with me then the aren't stepping through the front door again. Why show em the guns when you can show em that you know how to use em! I do believe that the SIG P-220 will be the first one that gets a demonstration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.