government agents are everywhere

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/18/02 10:36:19 am)
    government agents are everywhere
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was in the local Social Security Agency office yesterday.

Now this is a office that serves a county with a population of less than 20,000. Two ladies work in the office and when I was there they had no customers to help.

However, there was a security guard on duty. The whole place was wired with alarms and cameras.

I did not get a chance to see if the guard was armed as his waist was below the counter. I did see a leather belt but just could not tell if he was packing iron.

Really surprised me. Swede is familiar with the area I am talking about and as he will confirm, even the banks here don't have that kind of security.

I was in there again the other day and verified he is armed. Looked like a plastic Glock in his holster.
    In 49 states ignorance is a crime. In the other one it is bliss.

Edited by: warpig883 at: 1/18/03 7:36:35 pm

Lizard Lips
    (12/18/02 10:14:36 pm)
    Reply ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And we should treat these thugs with respect?

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/18/02 10:19:18 pm)
    Reply Re: ?
    If`in I told ya....well you know the rest.

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/19/02 1:00:28 am)
    Re: ?
    Had a similar experience a week ago. This county has 160,000 and there was only one worker behind a glass cage, there was an unarmed security guard in the waiting room. It took
    the clerk a full 10 minutes on his 'puter to print me a receipt for a disability check I was returning as I got two for the same period, he didn't say thanks

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/19/02 1:18:43 am)
    There has always been an armed guard at the office I used to go to. And yes he was armed. Never understood what he had to be there for.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/19/02 8:14:31 am)
    .....and you should see the size of the ground crew for that black helicopter parked out back!

hammer4nc
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/18/03 6:13:04 pm)
    Did any of them look like this?

www.prime-apes.org/html/residents.html

Edited by: hammer4nc at: 1/20/03 7:20:11 am

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/18/03 6:30:46 pm)
    My anti-agent lurking defense system

Hey, Bin Laden, our women can kick you butt!

Edited by: shooter22 at: 1/18/03 6:31:53 pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.