Government Investigations

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by dons2346, May 19, 2017.

1. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Without a doubt, one of the most comprehensive and informative email videos I have received in the last 6 months!
    This short video helps clarify, in simple terms, what has been misunderstood far too long!

The Government Investigates! - Bing video

rawright54, drymag, Grizzley1 and 5 others like this.
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Yeah, that surely clarifies everything!!

3. Grizzley1

Grizzley1 Well-Known Member

What I want to know is why the DNC refused to allow the FBI to investigate the computers that they claimed were hacked by the Russians.

Could they be afraid that if the FBI investigated the supposedly hacked servers their investigation would lead to investigating other less than legal activities by the DNC not investigated previously by WikiLeaks because WikiLeaks didn't have all the dirty deeds worth investigating in those leaked e mails?

David13, jbmid1, drymag and 4 others like this.
  4. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Now it is all crystal clear to me!!!!!
    That is too funny.

5. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Cleared it all up for me. Thanks.

dbcooper, drymag, Grizzley1 and 2 others like this.
  6. One Shot

One Shot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

He must be a bureaucrat.

7. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

I could only take it for about 2-1/2 minutes before I was investigating why I was still listening.

David13, dbcooper, drymag and 2 others like this.
  8. bosun

bosun Well-Known Member

RE: DNC Computers. With all of the obviously non computer people using computers, how many interesting things could a real forensic investigator find out on their computers? Money laundering? Favor selling? Price bargaining between Bernie and the DNC? Bragging about under-handed things that had been done? I would imagine that as soon as they get a subpoena for the computers, they will say the computers had been scrapped/erased/bleach bitted..or they can't find them..

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    Broot and drymag like this.
  9. drymag

drymag Well-Known Member

He looks old but has to have a young mind just to do that and at the same time speaking clearly. The next time you walk into a room and wonder why your there, remember this guy! Then again if you can't remember why you are in that room you probably won't remember that guy!

dbcooper, Broot and One Shot like this.
  10. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

Do you think it's possible that all these investigations with no evidence and anonymous sources will backfire on the Democrats and the media as people tire of this endless nonsense.
    A lot of people are smarter than elites think they are and some people and voters are as dumb as a bag of rocks also.All the money the left wasted on the election and Trump still won.Enough voters read between the lines and figured what is really going on with our country just like all these attacks.

Broot and jbmid1 like this.
  11. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Eventually someone will stop, and all the rest of the tail-chasers will pile into him.

Broot likes this.
  12. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

This is precisely what happens when lawyers run the govt.