The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Grand daughter Kailee loves to help sort brass. Unfortunately, her idea of sorting is a bit different than mine but she is having fun (so am I):D

Attachments

·
TFF Chaplain
20,438 Posts
Get them started young. :):):)

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Thats awesome clinger. Shes a cutie!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I love to see posts like this as im a proud grandpa too. I was am and will be blessed to hold the title of grandpa. My oldest grandson is 18 now and im doing what i can to have him join our fighting men and women . I thought i knew it all but was shown how little tha was by a little guy in a smokey bear hat .

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Those little critters love shimey brass dont they?? She's a cutie!

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
I can hear it.. "I WIN! YAAAY!"

·
Banned
2,751 Posts
Very Nice, thanks for sharing.

Don't let your local Social Services see any of these photos, might get hauled off for Child Endangerment or some other trumped up charges. :)

BTW, I'm only half kidding.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Cute little girl. They are so much fun at that age. Someone said (don't remember who) if they had known Grand kids were so much fun they would have had them first.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cute little girl. They are so much fun at that age. Someone said (don't remember who) if they had known Grand kids were so much fun they would have had them first.
For sure! When my daughter first told me she was expecting I said bring her over when she is twelve or so and introduce me.:eek: I've always said what good are kids anyway, you cant eat them.:D Now I cant wait for her to visit.

·
Premium Member
19,868 Posts
I have always had a house full of kids. I have six of my own and 3 grad kids. We also had my nephews sons here for the 1st 6 years of their lives. Kids are a lot of fun.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Gotta love it ! Thanks for sharing GC, startin them out young:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
thoughs are awsome, would love to see more.
Keep them coming.

·
TFF Chaplain
20,438 Posts
Great pictures. Glad she's helping. I'm enjoying them. Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts