The Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well my grandpa gave me my 1st .22 when I was real little and I used it all the time but when I 1st got it I put a scope on it and removed the rear site and later on removed the but plate for some in known reason it's a savage arms made in Springfield mass model 120 series A it's a Single shot bolt action well I have no clue what I did with the site or but pad i have looked on the net but have not had any luck if anyone could help in this would be nice going to pass it to my kids ( if I have any) one day and would like it to be complet

·
Premium Member
3,922 Posts
I show no listing for a Savage 120 but do find listing for the Savage Stevens 120. Bob's gun shop shows the sights in stock but not the butt plate.

http://www.gun-parts.com/savagerifle/

www.gunparts.com shows a butt plate in stock for the Stevens/Springfield.

Maybe someone here knows the interchangeable parts between the Savage/Stevens/Springfield models 15, 120, &125.

Expand your search to include those names.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I did the same thing and lost the rear sight. I ditched the scope, my gun smith ordered the rear sight from Stevens and I'm back in business. Mine is an old Coast to Coast Special that cost me $28 and is one of (12) 22 cal rifles but still my favorite. Funny because the replacement sight cost me more than the gun did originally.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You all for the help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.