The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey good people.

I found this forum after using google to further investigate something I saw on full30. Found what I was looking for, then dipped into a thread and thought, yeah, these people know what they're talking about.

So. Yeah. Hi.

Looking forward to it.

T

·
Super Moderator
39,051 Posts
Welcome to The Firearms Forum, we have a "member in good standing" that lives in England somewhere. He has told us, but I don't remember.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to The Firearms Forum, we have a "member in good standing" that lives in England somewhere. He has told us, but I don't remember.
Cheers for that gdmoody. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll find fellow countrymen. Probably if there is a general discussion thread about Beer.

·
Junior Advanced Senior Member In Training
7,302 Posts
Welcome aboard, from South Carolina.

Reactions: T800Cyberdyne

·
Banned
772 Posts
I have not visited England in some time. I retired from a London based Engineering and Manufacturing company. We "Colonials", welcome you to our camp fires. :) I often stopped to visit the ruins of Hadrian's Wall on cold rainy days.

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
25,935 Posts
Welcome from Arizona where the local Chambers of Commerce claim to have the most beautiful deserts
on the planet...there's this Big Ditch up north of Phoenix that claims to be one of the 'Wonders of the World',
name appropriately THE GRAND CANYON...Mr. Brit, you will marvel with the knowledge and skills these
folks on this site (TFF) apply and share...I am personally addressed as Chief derived from an old English Navy term, Chief Petty Officer...did my 20 years with naval construction called Seabees. Chief

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have not visited England in some time. I retired from a London based Engineering and Manufacturing company. We "Colonials", welcome you to our camp fires. :) I often stopped to visit the ruins of Hadrian's Wall on cold rainy days.
Thanks Dog. Ever head north of Hadrian's? I used to work on the west coast of Scotland. And hey, I was born in Zimbabwe and lived in South Africa for bout 13 yrs so lets not get colonial :)

Welcome from Arizona where the local Chambers of Commerce claim to have the most beautiful deserts
on the planet...there's this Big Ditch up north of Phoenix that claims to be one of the 'Wonders of the World',
name appropriately THE GRAND CANYON...Mr. Brit, you will marvel with the knowledge and skills these
folks on this site (TFF) apply and share...I am personally addressed as Chief derived from an old English Navy term, Chief Petty Officer...did my 20 years with naval construction called Seabees. Chief
Seabee? Respect.
Those carriers wont berth forever.
Thanks for the welcome.
T

Welcome to TFF from Colorado.
Cheers mate.

Welcome to TFF from California.
Thanks hey.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please don't think that I'm being lazy here, but can I say cheers, hi, hola and allright to everyone who has just welcomed me to TFF.

Said before, lookin' forward to it.

·
Premium Member
11,646 Posts
Welcome T800, from the Ozarks of Missouri!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Webster, NY.

·
Super Moderator
26,198 Posts
Hello and welcome from Tennessee.

·
Banned
772 Posts
T800, Yes, I was in Scotland for a time. My favorite of the Isles is Ireland. Not a big fan of Northern Ireland. The Republic is my favorite . The Irish folks like Americans. I was called a "Colonial" in England and Scotland. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts