The Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Hi,
I am a new member, enthusiast but still alittle green.

Looking to learn more and exchange information with felllow enthusiasts.

Thanks!
Hello wodan and welcome to TFF from San Antonio, Texas. Yes, you have come to the right place to exchange information. Sit back and relax with your favorite beverage while you do some reading in comfort and safety while dodging Covid-19 bullets and avoiding hurricanes.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Hello and welcome to TFF from the banks of the Tennessee River in Alabama.

So, you're a little green? You have found the best forum on the net and it is full of people that love to share their knowledge. Don't be afraid to ask about anything. Remember, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask and especially the one you ask after you do something wrong.

·
TFF Chaplain
21,603 Posts
Welcome to TFF from the UK!!

Sky Natural environment Water resources Raised beach Coast

·
TFF Chaplain
21,603 Posts
Some of those lochs do have trout. I don't see people fishing those lochs very often; I think they would have to be stocked and nobody wants to bother doing that.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Some of those lochs do have trout. I don't see people fishing those lochs very often; I think they would have to be stocked and nobody wants to bother doing that.
Too bad. Europeans brought over some trout and that is how we got some in the states. Maybe it's time for us to bring some over to youse guys.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.