Griffon????

Discussion in 'The 1911 Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 7, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Moderator Moderator Supporting Member

boomatic
    (9/6/02 2:57:41 pm)
    Reply Griffon????
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has anyone seen or fondled one of the Griffon 1911s? I saw an ad on GA for one...never heard of them. Of course, I am in Oklahoma...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."
    Thomas Jefferson

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (9/7/02 7:44:58 pm)
    Reply Re: Griffon????
    I did a Google search on the Griffon 1911. Looks good. I wonder about price.

boomatic
    (9/8/02 8:21:33 am)
    Reply Re: Griffon????
    Yeah, I thought they looked goo, too. The one I saw on GA had lots of custom features and was $449...that is why I was inquiring...sounded too good to be true. I'd sure like to see one.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."
    Thomas Jefferson