Grip adjustor for a H&R 732

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by DavidKymo, Jan 8, 2017.

  1. DavidKymo

    DavidKymo New Member

    Jan 5, 2017
    I own an H&R 732 as well as a 929. Both with the square butts. Theyre the same size. Tyler and BK only reference S&W frames as well as Colt. I assume they are equivalent to a K frame but it could be L, J even or Colt D. They've suggested the size J fits an H&R topbreak, which seems to be smaller than mine since I think they all have round butts. There are also the Pachmayr one with different sizes in their own set up (sizes 3S or 2M are the only ones available at the moment)

    Anybody have an idea of which frame is closest to mine? S&W and Colt, or if you happen to know the sizes of the 3 grip brands well enough to suggest a size. I tried to measure and got 1 1/2 cm for the width of the frame, 4cm with grips. I have a hunch it's a K.

    Thanks, any info is greatly appreciated!
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
Technical Questions & Information Mount grip m1938 carbine May 17, 2017
Technical Questions & Information H&R 929 grip Q Apr 21, 2017
Technical Questions & Information Revolver grips Jul 28, 2016
Technical Questions & Information Serbu shorty foregrip on fullsize shotgun? Jul 16, 2016
Technical Questions & Information Grips for H&R 732 Feb 29, 2016