Grounds for Indictment of Bush

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Shizamus
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/18/03 9:47:24 am)
    Reply Grounds for Indictment of Bush
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nazis rule White House ?
    Click if you wish to :www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30566

PERCEPTION IS REALITY !

www.gcnlive.com

MTaylor
    (1/18/03 12:40:57 pm)
    Reply Re: Grounds for Indictment of Bush
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another friggin political topic, ugh...

Ok, if it is so illegal (as the article claims) and there are grounds for impeachment then why (of all the lawyers that must be serving in congress) hasn't one of them filed the lawsuit and obtained an injunction (or TRO) to prevent Dubya from sending in the troops?

Answer: It either isn't, or everyone in congress agrees with Dubya.

So, what prevents an individual from filing his own suit, if he so passionately believes the article to be factual? Nothing. Go ahead and do it. Stop talking and start doing.

Of course, that's just my opinion...

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/18/03 2:06:56 pm)
    Re: Grounds for Indictment of Bush
    HORSECRAP Here is the media again whipping the situation into
    a frenzy that is only selfserving.. I have to support the opinion of Taylor above, IF THIS HAS ANY BASIS IN TRUTH THE DEMOCRATS WOULD ALREADY HAVE FILED FOR A BLOCKING INJUNCTION WAY BEFORE THIS DRIVEL WAS PUBLISHED...
    "Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/18/03 4:12:30 pm)
    From the later two comments on the thread link, I'm not even going to bother reading any more media spin.

Grrrr!

Packet
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/18/03 5:20:46 pm)
    I have seen this kind of crap ever since Bush hit the Whitehouse. Like Teehee said, if it were true, we would have heard about it long ago when the Democrats brought charges.

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/20/03 9:12:18 am)
    Reply | Edit Re: Grounds for Indictment of Bush
    Against my better judgment, I will participate in yet another political discussion.....

One small point to consider: it is incorrect to call Bush and his friends Nazis. Go read a history book. Bush may be many things, but saying he's a Nazi is only inflammatory.

Seeing the term "Nazi" used in that story destroyed any credibility that I otherwise would have given it. It's a buzz-word that I repeatedly see used to represent anyone who isn't a liberal. It may be correct to say that he utilizes some tactics that the Nazis utilized, but that does not make one a Nazi. After all, I put my pants on one leg at a time like the Nazis did; does that make me a Nazi too?

These people need to find a more credible term for their political drivel.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.