The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Heritage Rough Rider a few weeks ago and I've been having a lot of fun with it. It's very accurate shooting a variety of ammo and is dead on at 15 years.

I bought the 6 inch 6 shot version. In the box was a card for free shipping on a Magnum Cylinder. I didn't think I would be interested since non of my local stores had any Magnum ammo.

Today I say some CCI 22 Magnum for sale and had to buy 5 boxes along with 10 boxes of CCI Mini Mags. Next thing I did was call Heritage and order a Magnum cylinder for my Rough Rider. I can't wait to see the difference and to let my nay-sayer friend get a chance to shoot it.

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
I'm a sucker for anything in rimfire. I finally bit on a Heritage a few years ago because it was cheap and I liked the grips. I immediately bought the magnum cylinder. Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
41,693 Posts
I wish I could find some reasonably priced .22 magnum ammo.

·
Philogynist & Sycophant, Looking For Work
7,155 Posts
You're going to love the .22 WMR rounds. I wouldn't hesitate to use it as an EDC round. Yeah, there are better self defense rounds out there, but if this was all I could find, or carry, it wouldn't worry me a bit.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have one myself and I keep the .22 mag cylinder in it. Be sure to wear ear protection because it is loud but it is fun to shoot. Stay safe and have fun!

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
7 1/2" Rough Rider here. A favorite plinker. Ridiculously accurate for the $$. (Front sight dotted neon green.) Right here by my right hand. Kinda hankering for a Ranch Hand now.

Reactions: AzShooter

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Wife has a 6” Heritage with both cylinders. We both enjoy shooting the WMR cylinder.

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
I had one, gun is gone, but I just found the Mag cylinder in the back of the safe. What are they worth?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts