The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Meh, are you moving out or packing up the Old Lady's stuff? :lol::popcorn::cheers:

·
Registered
15 Posts
May the wind fill your sails...Happy Trails!

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited by Moderator)
Meh, are you moving out or packing up the Old Lady's stuff? :lol::popcorn::cheers:
Seems like all of the above is the correct answer. 99% of the stuff is hers.

Moving just 2 houses down is harder than moving cross country:D
Right, then you have to bring all the potted plants and yard ornaments.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
I feel for ya. My wife and I just moved in March. I told her I will die here and never move again. I'm still looking for things that I can't find.

·
Super Moderator
38,442 Posts
Where you moving to? I have moved so many tims, I have lost count. The last two times were on me where all the ones before, the Army moved me. The next time I move, it will be with me laying in a box!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Where you moving to? I have moved so many tims, I have lost count. The last two times were on me where all the ones before, the Army moved me. The next time I move, it will be with me laying in a box!
I stopped counting at 42. The first 5 were in the trunk of a Ford. When they still had trunks.
The next 8 were in a couple different vans. Then the mode of the move steadily grew a bit larger. Then I got married. The last move was in a 45ft semi with a pup trailer attached. Took three guys in coveralls two days to wrap & load. That was following a three-day yard sale!
Then my wife and I towed a two-horse trailer with a mare and 3-week foal the 2600 miles to meet the Allied Van lines semi to unload into a warehouse. A move that cost $16,000.00.
Sounds like I'm "blaming" my wife. No. This is on both of us. The next move was only 100 miles, but included moving a barn!

Reactions: joe45c and jbmid1

·
TFF Chaplain
18,854 Posts
My grandfather looked forward to being in heaven. He said it meant No More Moving!!

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Ah, something I have done at least a dozen times and will NEVER do again

(unless this place gets hit by a tornado).

Reactions: jbmid1

·
GUNZILLA
5,961 Posts
To me it looks like you could be burglarizing a home.:lol:

Reactions: joe45c and howlnmad
1 - 20 of 59 Posts