The Firearms Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Small change of plans Tonite. Neighbor at the motel was calling out for help, said his knee hurt, couldn't walk, wanted a ride to the store. Turns out he just wanted to cure his hangover from drinking all through last night. In the confusion our dog got out, bit the wife as she was trying to retrieve him. He goes away by morning. I've got A bad taste for the motel, the town and the hospital. I can't even be in the waiting room. She's getting stitches in her right arm now. Thanks for letting me vent.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sounds like it might be time to take a look at LeChee

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
IMG_20200710_115232.jpg
Broke down and bought a park pass today. This is Lone Rock, just over the Utah border.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Latest on Page - Navajo Chief put out a PR pic of himself in mask and gloves waving through a window at an older woman in a mask. He has't been talking to the mayor of Page. To get his attn the mayor had a pic taken of some passed out drunk natives in one of the town's parking lots & put it out with a FB message saying, "I wish he had as much concern for alcoholism as he has for the COVID!" You can imagine the firestorm of hate mail that followed. I've been wanting to contact him to work for his campaign if he runs for governor.

Reactions: joe45c

·
TFF Chaplain
18,854 Posts
Treat news!

How much longer do you have to live in the place that provides cold pancakes for breakfast?

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Moving? Lucky you

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
IMG_20200714_150734.jpg
View from the back fence of place we're looking at. Agent says there's a shooting range just around the corner too.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Well, made what we thought was a perfectly acceptable offer on that place $142.5k on $145k asking price. Got soundly slapped down, no can't possibly let it go for any less, can't fix anything to meet code/lending requirements and all closing would be on us. Looking elsewhere W different Realtor.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts