The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
47,187 Posts
I appreciate all of my guns every day! BUT - if it counts, I bought a Mini-14 a couple of days ago. Have not taken it out of the box yet so no pictures to show. I also sent an Auto Ordnance 1911 down, this week, to Josh to have him pretty her all up for me. Dummy me didn't take any before pictures. :bleh::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate all of my guns every day! BUT - if it counts, I bought a Mini-14 a couple of days ago. Have not taken it out of the box yet so no pictures to show. I also sent an Auto Ordnance 1911 down, this week, to Josh to have him pretty her all up for me. Dummy me didn't take any before pictures. :bleh::rolleyes:
Nice.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
ahh! nice score being those are a little 'scarce' right now... I weaseled mine a few weeks ago.... mags are still on backorder.

headed to the state capitol in a little bit for gun appreciation day, no new guns, bummer.

·
TFFWPP President
14,422 Posts
I had a nice gun appreciation day as well. absolutely beautiful sunrise through the windshield as I was headed to the range with my lovable .270 and my gorgeous .243. the hideous nephew was in the passenger seat. LOL

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Josh can run a camera...oh wait....
Becca can !

A new mini-14 ...like NIB ?
What series?
You know about the 'adjustable gas blocks' for them?
Here George....the Generation 3...
http://www.accuracysystemsinc.com/index.php

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.