The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Welcome to TFF KWM. And thats one hell of a top notch way to start off your membership to the best forum on the WWW. Hats off to you brother. :patriotic:

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just tried the link and it worked for me.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Worked fine for me as well.
Try copying the link and pasting it into your browser.

Reactions: tedwitt

·
Super Moderator
42,744 Posts
Welcome KWM and thanks for that link. I had used it before and had forgotten all about it. I just looked at this thread about 10 minutes too late.

This morning I traded for a Thompson M1927A-1 carbine and I am having a heck of a time taking it apart. I got on eBay and ordered a manual just about 10 minutes ago and then came of here to TFF and this was the first thread I looked at. Now I should kick myself for not coming over here first. The manual on the "Tommy Gun" was just what I needed instead of paying for one!!

I will put this in my favorites before I do another thing. Thanks again.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Yeah, I updated the OP to include a warning. When this all gets cleaned up, I (or one of the other mods, if they remember it before I do) will remove that warning.

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
Registered
485 Posts
Be vary careful with Steve's Pages, it's infected. Don't believe me? Go there and see for yourself.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Steve's pages are on and off, He has had people hacking it, infection it and stealing from it. wonderful site when it is up, he has put a lot of work into it. It is a shame, a-holes are ruining the site.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
there's a limit to how many people can download at one time I believe. Just try back later, I've downloaded a ton of stuff from this site.

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Did any of you notice the small rectangle just before the list of manuals that says: If you like this site MAKE A DONATION???

JUST ASKING!!!

Reactions: Big Shrek

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
KWM;
Thanks but I do not get any open web page when I click on the link.
The link works fine. Might be a problem in your computer.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts