Gun of the day?

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 3, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

gun runner john
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/29/01 4:26:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Gun of the day?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, I've run through all the pictures I currently have, and I'm leaving on a trip in a couple of days, so the gun of the day will be suspended for a week or so. I'll take some more pictures when I get back and resume. I may just throw in some modern guns to break the string...

gpostal
    (8/29/01 5:22:45 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Gun of the day?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    well i can attempt to cover for you while you are gone ,but one problem i onle own a few old guns the rest are less than twenty years old

ruger m-77 in 22-250

gun runner john
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/29/01 6:51:32 pm)
    No sweat, we like to look at new guns too!

gpostal
    (8/29/01 6:55:55 pm)
    just let me know when you are back

Bob In St Louis
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/29/01 8:16:00 pm)
    Hey GP, whenever you do stop by here, bring your camera and we will photo a bunch of old Spanish stuff for the board.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/30/01 1:12:50 am)
    Now that would be cool Bob. Would love to see more of your guns.

Spanish Cruffler
    (8/30/01 6:01:24 am)
    Yeah, I am still dickering with the wife as to what kind of digital camera to get. Everytime I have the money ready to buy one, she decides, no, lets look around some more. Then the money flitters away into other unnecessary things like food, shoes for the kids, etc. I did dig out my old Pentax Super Program and try taking some shots of some guns to send the Gun Runner John, but they did not turn out too great - I hadn't used that camera in about 15 years, and was uncertain about setting f stop, etc. It was kind of a fun Saturday morning project - set up out on the deck with camera and tripod, the kids were trooping in and out bringing me the guns to photograph, and the neighbor was cutting the grass and giving me the hairy eyeball. The neighbors already think I'm nuts, I guess I'm just living up to my public image.