The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
22,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guns and Spoons

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Russian SKS 7.62mm rifle on a chair, just inside my screen door. I then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman drove by the front of my house delivering the mail to the neighborhood, the neighbor boy across the street from us walked his dog, a girl down the street from us rode by on her bicycle, and quite a few cars passed by in front of my house.

After a couple of hours, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there in the chair, right where I had left it. Even though it contained a magazine with 10 rounds in it, it had not fired off a single shot. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. Nope, it just sat there.

Well . . . you can imagine my surprise! You know what I mean, what with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, and it is the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kill people, or else I am in possession of the laziest gun in the whole world.

Now I'm off to the kitchen to check on my spoons in the silverware drawer. I hear that SPOONS are making people fat all around the USA.

· Super Moderator
29,812 Posts
Under protest, my S&W 9mm with 16+1 and I accompanied the missus to the mall, and not once during our 4 1/2 hour trek did it try to escape it's holster. Go figure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.