The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up an old H&R 922 SN 134877 every where I have looked said there should be a letter in there to tell it's age has the 2 part handle and an octagon barral seen a few as I searched for info on it but none where quite like mine. Also got a us rev. Co 38 s& w hammer less top brake SN 56146 found even less on it I would like to know there age and a place to possable get some parts for them pardon my spelling and grammar lol I hate typing

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Picked up an old H&R 922 SN 134877 every where I have looked said there should be a letter in there to tell it's age has the 2 part handle and an octagon barral seen a few as I searched for info on it but none where quite like mine. Also got a us rev. Co 38 s& w hammer less top brake SN 56146 found even less on it I would like to know there age and a place to possable get some parts for them pardon my spelling and grammar lol I hate typing
Welcome to TFF.

I have no H&R info, but if the serial you list for the U. S. Revolver Co. hammerless .38 is the one stamped on butt frame and hidden by left grip panel, if no letter prefix made in 1913, or if a letter D prefix, made in 1919.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to TFF.

I have no H&R info, but if the serial you list for the U. S. Revolver Co. hammerless .38 is the one stamped on butt frame and hidden by left grip panel, if no letter prefix made in 1913, or if a letter D prefix, made in 1919.
Ty so 1913 no letter there where 3 numbers on it all the same one on left handle one on trigger guard and one under the rear site Ty for the info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts