The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
H&R used the name "Huntsman" on several guns. Is there a model number anywhere on the barrel? If not, a pic of the mag so I know what I'm looking for?

·
Registered
648 Posts
While a near as perfect exact make or model nomenclature would narrow or eliminate any chance of uncertainty...

Numrich arms

Jack first

Triple K

Possibly brownells but that's a bit of an iffy stretch

Those are the places / companies / catalogs / website locations I would try first to locate an OEM or reproduction replacement magazine.

I am going to hazard a guess you don't have a single magazine that fits the gun or we would see pics of the detached Mag or a well done carefully line drawing trace outline in black marker on white paper that might help compare it with ones used on other models that might fit across a lineup of several variants.

Having exhausted these resources or explored these options with no joy I would check out online auction sights of prominence or seek out a forum specific to this company and seek more narrowly focused expert aficionados responses.

The largest online seller of new and used items of all types might supply an example but is not exactly gun friendly.

But my best hope is that one of the knowledgeable fine folks here has your exact answer before you need to follow the route my advice proposes.

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
H&R used the name "Huntsman" on several guns. Is there a model number anywhere on the barrel? If not, a pic of the mag so I know what I'm looking for?
Sorry I don’t have a single magazine

While a near as perfect exact make or model nomenclature would narrow or eliminate any chance of uncertainty...

Numrich arms

Jack first

Triple K

Possibly brownells but that's a bit of an iffy stretch

Those are the places / companies / catalogs / website locations I would try first to locate an OEM or reproduction replacement magazine.

I am going to hazard a guess you don't have a single magazine that fits the gun or we would see pics of the detached Mag or a well done carefully line drawing trace outline in black marker on white paper that might help compare it with ones used on other models that might fit across a lineup of several variants.

Having exhausted these resources or explored these options with no joy I would check out online auction sights of prominence or seek out a forum specific to this company and seek more narrowly focused expert aficionados responses.

The largest online seller of new and used items of all types might supply an example but is not exactly gun friendly.

But my best hope is that one of the knowledgeable fine folks here has your exact answer before you need to follow the route my advice proposes.

Mike

Correct nothing to go by I’ll re-check for any numbers

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Pic of the whole gun, and one looking into the mag well. I think they may have shared a mag with the Plainsman series.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts