The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
newbie here!! i have a 9-shot 22 that wont rotate to the next bullet after firing. the rotator pin seems to work okay with the trigger. the star on ejector, looks worn on the cylinder. where can i get parts for this? i love this gun and have owned it for years. thanks ahead for all help!!

· Registered
3 Posts
Go to the website, you will see letters on the upper left side. Touch the letter H you will go to all the companies that start with the letter H. Once there you can click on Harrington and Richardson. You will get a list of models that Numrich has parts for. The sportsman has a schematic with it when you select it the drawing and part numbers come up and you can pick the part you need. Sometimes ********* or ebay may have someone selling a complete cylinder assembly, not sure if you can just drop a different cylinder in or if there would be any timing or alignment issues

· Registered
1,242 Posts
I might 1st suggest a detailed disassembly & cleaning of the cylinder group. These can get dirty in places missed by the usual summary cleaning of bores/outside surfaces. And will begin to bind up eventually. Take it apart completely, soak, thoroughly clean. Use Q-tips soaked with solvent to get into recesses. Repeat until clean as a whistle. Oil, reassemble. See if that helps. Can't hurt.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did the cleaning, still no rotation. star looks good iam wondering if the rotating lever is wore down just enough so it doesnt catch star to move it. anybody else have this problem? it moves in and out freely but isnt real sharp on the end.
thanks!!!!!!

· Registered
680 Posts
coopie,
The part that you are referring to is called the hand/lever. Check the spring tension on it to see if it protrudes far enough into the blast shield to effectively turn the cylinder. As you stated, it might be worn down. You could purchase another one and fit it, or stretch the one you have by laying it on a hard metal surface and hammering the point to where it elongates (stretches) to make up the shortage. This is a fairly standard procedure.
Old Gun Guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.