The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I bought a Topper 410 Jr 20 years ago for my wife when she happened across a rattle snake in the garden. We lived in the Mojave Desert at the time and I was thinking if a snake posed an immeadiate danger to her or the kids she could dispose of it from a safe distance. Being a small gun with a short stock she should be able to handle it with no problem.

Well it has sat unused in the closet all these years. I took it out the other day and finally fired it and I'm thinking this might be something I could use for small game now that we live in the NW.
Problem, it's abit small for me. Can anyone tell me if a larger stock for an "adult" is available ?

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
Depends on how much you want to add. If it is not too much, the easiest fix would be to put on a recoil pad.

I am assuming you didn't cut the original stock down; if so, a pad might not be enough. My Gun Parts Corp (www.gunpartscorp.com) catalog shows they still have stocks for the Topper but they don't list .410. I don't remember any more if the 20 gauge uses the same stock.

Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jim,

Never occured to me the 20 ga might be interchangeable.
I'll give one of their techs a call and find out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts