·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ibtrukn
V.I.P. Member
(6/18/02 8:14:07 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All Haenel Mod 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone know if these little 25 cals were done in nickle or just blue.? And what would be a fair price to pay for 1 in xcellent condition? Its nickle plated. Thanx.....ib

AntiqueDr
*TFF Senior Staff*
(6/19/02 12:12:30 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Haenel Mod 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not impossible for it to be factory nickel, but improbable. If determined to be original (and examination under a jeweler's loupe would tell the tale) a pocket-pistol collector would go $300 plus. If not original, half that.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
www.apaxenterprises.com
Master Dealer for Kimber, Wilson Combat and Dan Wesson

ibtrukn
V.I.P. Member
(6/19/02 7:23:56 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Haenel Mod 2
Thanx Doc, wood ya have time to splain alittle about what to look for "under the glass" thanx again ib

AntiqueDr
*TFF Senior Staff*
(6/19/02 8:51:09 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Haenel Mod 2
Look at the edges of the lettering and the sharp edges of the slide, etc, for evidence of polishing.
We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
www.apaxenterprises.com
Master Dealer for Kimber, Wilson Combat and Dan Wesson

gun runner john
*TFF Staff*
(6/19/02 10:19:36 am)
I'd add that if the nickel is pretty much 100%, it's also very likely that it's not original, since the pistol is probably about 80 years old!

ibtrukn
V.I.P. Member
(6/20/02 8:30:14 am)
Ok guys thanx ib

1 - 1 of 1 Posts