Half Time.

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Twicepop, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

An young married couple was turning in for the night, the husband slid under the covers and let loose a huge fart. His wife looked at him with total disgust and he said "seven points". She asked him what in the world are you talking about? He said it's fart football, I just made the first touchdown.
    His wife said we'll see who wins this, and cut one loose herself. She looked at him and said, "seven to seven", it's tied.
    The husband trying not to be out done, lets another one go, and said "fourteen to seven", I'm ahead.
    The wife in response lets another one go, looks at her husband and say "fourteen all". I just tied it up.
    About a minute later she lets out a little squeeker and say, "field goal", seventeen to fourteen, I'm ahead.
    The husband trying desperately to not loose, strains and grunts up trying to get another, for his efforts he plops a turd out on the bed. He turns to his wife and says "half time", switch sides.

2. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think I heard something similar last summer in Georgia. It was coming from Howlnmad's semi sleeper

rawright54 likes this.