halfway there......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

woodsmith42
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/8/03 3:04:10 pm)
    Reply halfway there......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm currently staying (for a week) in Muskogee, OK visiting my parents. Interesting 1600 miles so far.....it stormed, hailed and had a tornado in MO in honor of my trip.
    My traveling companion (my cat Cisco) has invented several new words to describe just how much he liked being taken from his home and stuffed into a small truck, kidnapped in a bizarre anti-cat cross country plot (one of the words I did recognize had to do with the legitimacy of my birth).
    So far I'm
    a)...So glad to be out of S. FL
    b) Same as above
    c) Enjoying a different climate other than 90F,98% humidity
    d) I like the English language............hearing it is a refreshing change
    I'll be continuing down I-40 on Friday, i'll stay in touch.......Bill

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/8/03 3:10:26 pm)
    Reply Re: halfway there......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Woody: Shiney sideup!!!

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/8/03 4:06:25 pm)
    An Okie from Muskogee???

You'd better shake the dust of that part of the country soon - tornado season is just around the corner for NE Okie land!

Once you hit I-40 west of Weatherford, there's just miles and miles of highway. Mostly filled with reefers that evidently don't have speedometers. (Easy, IB!!! Know you ain't one of 'um!)
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

woodsmith42
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/8/03 9:50:54 pm)
    Hey Kbuddy.........yeah, i've seen the trucks already(I know IB, it weren't you). Having an 18-wheeler blast past ya doin about 85 rocks this poor, over-loaded lil pick-em-up truck somethin fierce..........And speaking of fierce.......Guys, I still have about a dozen hard copy pages of the original adventures of Supermonkey.......LTS, you still wanna trade fer the dead squirrel?..........And I'm about out of "Bob's Best"..........the last one I've got (the collector edition, with a genuine piece of dreadlock in it) has pretty much eaten thru the jug......and the EPA is still buggin me about the environmental impact statement I was supposed to fill out when I uncapped the bottle.....OH, and lil brother ate a piece of the dreadlock (he thought it was like a mescal worm) ........and he still ain't right.......he just sits around the apartment wearing a really raggedy pair of Star Wars underwear on his head and drooling alot.......I'm not sure he even knows I moved yet.....So...anybody wanna trade? All offers welcome...please address to: "Bill" bed 3, ward C, c/o the "Alfred E Numan Home for the Criminally Flatulent" Beaverstink, OK

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/9/03 4:51:26 pm)
    YEP!!! always looking for a unfare trade.......NAFTA ring a bell....LMAO

LTS

ps/ "DRIED DEAD SQUIRREL"

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/9/03 5:18:31 pm)
    Woody jus keep it to da rite. Dem large cars won't bother ya none.....honest

woodsmith42
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/9/03 10:08:00 pm)
    Reply Mike....squirrel jerky?
    Guys, I really do have hard copy of "Adventures etc".......should I sit down and type in what I have? or does any of the "Misplaced Miscreants" care to have a bit of nostalgia?
    Mike...........you are currently the high (?) bidder.......the squirrel jerky reminds me of my favorite Yuel Gibbons quote: "It's naturally sweet flavor reminds me of the taste of wild hickory nuts......with fur"

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/9/03 10:20:35 pm)
    Re: Mike....squirrel jerky?
    Woody, if you want to send it to me I will make sure it gets saved and posted.

woodsmith42
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/9/03 11:19:58 pm)
    Reply Re: Mike....squirrel jerky?
    [email protected]

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/9/03 11:24:10 pm)
    check your email Woody.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/9/03 11:32:02 pm)
    ya I would love to here some supmunk story's again.

And his little pomeranian pooch that pokes pool table legs.!

Bring it on........

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/10/03 1:28:54 pm)
    Well, bring it on -

Won't be as much fun as when over on Brand X, tho. Poking fun at Admin with tongue in cheek was part and parcel of the skit. Most new members probably won't get the undercurrent of the whole thing.

Did Magnuman ever surface again after the lambasting he took?
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/10/03 5:47:43 pm)
    Heck!!! I`m still looking for a tame Hickory nut------seen any????? Ole Yul, WHAT A GUY!!!!

LTS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.