Hanging out with "miscreants". ( 1 2 3 4 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

1 dano
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/6/01 10:55:17 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Hanging out with "miscreants".
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm not sure if it is a good idea or not, hanging out on a forum that has "miscreants" on it. I am a LEO, and therefore, I am expected to keep good company.

Do all of you have any kind of "initiation ritual" that has to be completed? Do I have to get some kind of tattoo? Jeez, do you make me draw some of my own blood or something? Do I have to pay dues to some corrupt union? These are all questions that I have to have answered.

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/6/01 11:02:21 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Hanging out with "miscreants".
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You mean you don't like tattoo's??? Okay, dinner is off then because I sure wouldn't want you to be disappointed (heavy sigh).

dano my friend - be who you want to be and that's fine with all of us!

shooter22
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/6/01 11:03:27 pm)
    According to GB(Brand X) Adimn, you should know all this stuff. then they would delete you for being stupid. And if you take exception, POOF, You're a gonner!

SHOOTER22

LIKTOSHOOT
    (7/6/01 11:04:19 pm)
    you must first braid Bob`s dreadlocks(ask him) then you must drink a pint of the original Bob`s Best....then wrap yourself in tin foil......there`s some other stuff.....something aligned or something........LTS
    "POOFBANNED" Huh?

SW Man
    (7/6/01 11:10:00 pm)
    Thought I'd come over here and see the gang. Missed what went on "over there". BTW Is there 2 different firearms forums? When you log in on eazy board if you go to the firearms forum, you get a different board than if you come to thefirearmsforum.
    The second admendment GUARANTEES the Constitution and the other nine.

shooter22
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/6/01 11:12:22 pm)
    LTS, you forgot about the pink tutu!

SHOOTER22

1 dano
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/6/01 11:46:41 pm)
    TLynn, it's not that I dislike tattoos, it's just something about needles! Maybe instead of a tattoo, I could just knock over an extra trash can or something?

TallTLynn
    (7/6/01 11:50:25 pm)
    Ah well in that case dinner is back on - and yes a few trashcans will be fine with me.

ps - if I as the daughter of a prosecuting attorney (retired) can post here - I'm sure you can too!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (7/6/01 11:55:48 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Hanging out with "miscreants".
    SW Man,

There was a sight with a similar name to this one
    but from what I know of it's pretty much a dead
    ship and has been however, we are the one and
    only original "The Firearms Forum"!

Welcome back SWM!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

shooter22
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/6/01 11:56:44 pm)
    Ah ha! Lawyers kid! You girls get away with everything! I just knew it somehow!

SHOOTER22

TallTLynn
    (7/7/01 12:00:25 am)
    Ex lawyers daughter, ex navy pilots daughter - I'd think of what else to say I was ex of but you know he's called me twice in less than two weeks and e-mailed me 3 times.

Maybe there is hope in the family....nahhhhhhh

kdubaz
    (7/7/01 12:01:11 am)
    In addition to all the above, Dano - As an LEO you are obligated to kiss the brown patina of PolishShooter's Win. Mod '97.

All payments for corrupt officials are to be sent to me, for distribution purposes, of course!

Is "T" gonna dye her hair blonde for this big date? I know you have this thing for extra tall blonds!
    Keep below the ridgeline!

1 dano
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/7/01 12:42:42 am)
    Man, I don't know about this forum. Sounds kind of strange. I have to kiss some brown what? Sure, I'll take all the extra tall blondes you can muster up. TLynn dying her hair blonde? I don't think so! I think she's much smarter than that. You all are kind of scaring me. I'm just a timid little thing, don't ya know?

reedbuster
    (7/7/01 1:00:58 am)
    Shooter22,
    Read your post at brand "x". They are getting strange over there, however mofo did get in (without being deleted) a very eliquent statement that included this forums name. I still read some post over there, but lets face it, most of the good post and worthwhile knowledge was posted by the "miscreants". It is nice to come to a place where I can read and learn something I didn't know, and also sometimes ask a question and get a response that has meaning. Thanks to all of you.

Reed

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/7/01 5:13:54 am)
    How quickly we forget LTS. It's pimentos. Do I feel a story coming on?
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor. If the women don't find you handsome, at least they will find you handy. Red Green.

TallTLynn
    (7/7/01 8:34:58 am)
    dano, dano, dano - as I said kicking trash cans will do quite fine. Do not listen to the voice in the room on your left.

And ah hah!!! I did catch you thinking about blondes - lololol dano. But you are quite right - not in a million years would I "bleach" my hair blonde.

For those who do not know - you cannot dye your hair blonde - you have to use a bleach solution to make it blonde - and it damages one's hair quite a bit.

ps - dano you timid??? Oh yeah right and I've got some great swampland I can sell whoever believes that last statement of his...

Bob In St Louis
    (7/7/01 9:15:07 am)
    What I want to know - is a miscreant anything like a pissant?
    Support the Dead Party, vote Harry S. Truman for Missouri Senate in 2002!

polishshooter
    (7/7/01 9:22:41 am)
    I think I have a loose miscreant on one of my Mosins...does it have a left handed thread?

I'm having trouble remembering...Lefty Loosy, Righty Tighty...I think....

Darn, I have to go put on my little shoesies with the R and L on them now...

Anybody got a bigger hammer?

Nobody gets to kiss my patina, 'cause if you slobber it turns to rust... I may let you rub it a little, it's 18", I really wanted a 20.

Ok, I'm done...

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/7/01 9:48:54 am)
    Reedbuster: "you rang", ya mean I didn't get PoofBammed" for my ex parte? I just knew I would get Brand x's .02 cents forth. Maybe TallTYLNN just got them so frustrated they didn't know how to respond.
    T/Dano: I want drawn butter on my 5lb. Lobster. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    AH! The pink TuTu, I think it's in the same box as Shooter22's thong. Maybe there will be a fashion show at the BBQ. Let there be merryment and dancing. Somebody better take pictures to share with those of us who can not attend.
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 7/7/01 7:17:04 pm

TallTLynn
    (7/7/01 9:59:30 am)
    BlackGun my friend - pictures will be available after the bbq - lololol.

No you may not have drawn butter on your lobster - though dang that does sound good right about now - sigh way too early and way too fattening for that though.

Now how could sweet, little, innocent ole' me get somebody flustered???

Different name
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/7/01 11:51:57 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    dano1
    Exactitude is not a problem here.
    Othodox beliefs...yeah we gottem.
    "Brand x" heresey --- not a chance.
    Inept evictions are not alllowed to occur.
    Code Red, I haven't even heard about it, have you?

NOTE:
    "We care not what others think of
    what we do, but we care very much
    about what we think of what we do.
    Consider it to be "Character".
    Charlie D

timberbeast
    (7/7/01 2:51:16 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    SW, you could stop in at Livefire's EZ board, or Matthew's. All miscreants, too!

TallTLynn
    (7/7/01 2:58:35 pm)
    timber - no you can't be telling me that we are "all" miscreants here???

SWMAN timber's right - you could check out livefire's board or Matthew's too - everybody there is nice also.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (7/7/01 3:20:47 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    timberbeast,

I gave you a title twice but something may have
    screwed up as we are in the middle of upgrading
    the site, sorry bout that, I'll go fix it now.

44rugerfan
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/7/01 6:03:42 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    I wasn't upset with GB until now. I could care less how they run their business, but don't bash my friends. I think I am done over there, just marked time until I get banned also, I guess...
    Hunt. Kill. Repeat.

shooter22
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/8/01 12:47:07 am)
    You are more welcome here Ruger Buddy.

Black gun! You don't loose that gif, I am gonna take back all I taught you! Man, that guy makes me wanna diet!

SHOOTER22

Investig8tor
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/8/01 8:54:54 am)
    As long as I wear my tin foil hat, they can't read my mind...So I am safe. Keep you hat on!

cointoss 2
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/8/01 8:20:36 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Damn Tac101, been away a few days and I see I am with a bunch of miscreants. Wouldn't that make a good name for all of us Tacs' Miscreants. What a hoot!
    cointoss2

Tac401
    Administrator
    (7/8/01 8:28:27 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Hey CT!

Ain't dat like "Missed da boat?" or "Bob's Dreadlock Scratchers?"

Bompa
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/8/01 8:55:16 pm)

Darn...
    The more time I spend perusing this forum the more
    confused I get..

cointoss 2
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/8/01 8:55:24 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Tac, can you give me the title, since were all miscreants and I"m hanging out with you all?
    cointoss2

Tac401
    Administrator
    (7/8/01 9:37:07 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    cointoss2,

As much as I agree with your point, I would say
    that I'd rather anything that was a custom signature
    be put in to their signature profile via your "Control
    Center" on EZ Board.

The reason is because I would like to maintain a
    professional site, and the V.I.P. title is not just
    a title as some of my staff has mentioned, it means
    that the member that carries this title is a VERY
    important part of this site and not just a title that
    is handed to them like "Captain Space Ship"!

Besides, it's funnier when it's in your signature
    because everyone that reads your post/reply
    will see it.

Regards, Tac

280freak
    (7/9/01 10:39:36 am)
    So this is where everybody disappeared to! Been reading some of the posts and have seen many familiar names. No sign of Festus, though? Be checking in here as time and work permit. Hey GP, long time no see, how's it hanging?

.280freak

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/9/01 10:44:33 am)
    Welcome to the Board .280freak, it seems like everyday someone else finds the way to enlightenment. Banishment isn't so bad, we're having fun here.
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor. If the women don't find you handsome, at least they will find you handy. Red Green.

shooter45 us
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (7/9/01 10:44:54 am)
    280freak, welcome to the board. Post and enjoy.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (7/9/01 10:48:09 am)
    280, WELCOME!!!.....good to see you, swing in anytime and enjoy. LTS
    "POOFBANNED" Huh?

44rugerfan
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/9/01 11:57:35 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Hey .280! Nice to see you here. Be careful, for thou mightest end up corrupted beyond redemption...
    Hunt. Kill. Repeat.

kdubaz
    (7/9/01 1:55:10 pm)
    Howdy, .280 -

Was wondering how long it would take a lot of you holdouts to join us here! Sit a spell and join in all the nonsense, er.........discussion and information sharing!
    Keep below the ridgeline!

Alphamale
    (7/9/01 2:13:35 pm)
    welcome to the board .280
    "Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyranize their teachers."--Socrates (470-399 B.C.)

Different name
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/9/01 2:30:35 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Glad you've arrived. You don't have ta wear a tie over here!
    Shooters wearin a bandanna tho. We can;t tell the color but he wears it tied in the back. Makes his eyes squint we think...
    Pull up and catch up.
    Charlie D
    -----------------------------
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow, a
    mystery. Today is a gift.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (7/9/01 8:34:52 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Welcome Aboard 280freak!

tuckerd1
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/9/01 8:36:16 pm)
    Welcome 280!! Glad to have ya!!

Hey 280Freak, I saved this post (#280) just for you!!

Edited by: tuckerd1 at: 7/9/01 9:37:19 pm

280freak
    (7/9/01 9:46:51 pm)
    | Edit | Del Hanging out with miscreants
    Well, shucks, Tuckerd1, ya didn't have to do that, but 'twas sure a nice touch! Thanks to all for the nice welcome.

Just one question - I haven't been poofbanned from Brand X, but if I promise to not behave myself (you know, like a good little mis[ter]creant), can I still post here?

Looking forward to some good times here,
    .280freak

polishshooter
    (7/9/01 9:59:24 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Hanging out with miscreants
    .280, good to see you again...and welcome.
    I like Browning on my Browning.

shooter22
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/9/01 10:01:58 pm)
    Hey 280, welcome aboard!

SHOOTER22
    [​IMG]

Edited by: shooter22 at: 7/9/01 11:03:01 pm

reedbuster
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/9/01 10:34:50 pm)
    Howdy Ho .280! Glad to see you here
    Is that a pickle in your pocket? .....

Comment
    TallTLynn
    (7/9/01 10:55:49 pm)
    Sorry to be so late wishing you welcome but my company just left - dang what a wasted evening it's 10pm virtually.

280freak - hope you visit and visit often!!!

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/9/01 11:15:58 pm)
    (This message was left blank)

Edited by: MO JENKINS at: 7/10/01 12:36:50 am

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/9/01 11:32:18 pm)
    Now that dano's not around we can talk about his initiation. You know, the thing with the hot wax, shaved ferrets and naked midget wench. Whooah, SHHHH everybody, I think he's on his way back here, SHHHH!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.