The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see any other thread on this so I thought I'd start one.
Okay today, 230 years ago, our Core Fathers met for the last time to put the finishing touches on the US Constitution, when next they gathered for WHITCH they officially signed it, thus making it the law of the land. Actually early this morning I watched a program on the history channel, that has SEVERAL of the ex presidents each RECITING different parts of it . Clinton, Bush St and JR, even Obama, Jimmy Carter they all read off prices from it. And the news has been harping on it all day. SO ever since today has been known somewhat officially as CONSTITUTION DAY!
SO HAPPY CONSTITUTION DAY EVERYONE.

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
25,945 Posts
I didn't see any other thread on this so I thought I'd start one.
Okay today, 230 years ago, our Core Fathers met for the last time to put the finishing touches on the US Constitution, when next they gathered for WHITCH they officially signed it, thus making it the law of the land. Actually early this morning I watched a program on the history channel, that has SEVERAL of the ex presidents each RECITING different parts of it . Clinton, Bush St and JR, even Obama, Jimmy Carter they all read off prices from it. And the news has been harping on it all day. SO ever since today has been known somewhat officially as CONSTITUTION DAY!
SO HAPPY CONSTITUTION DAY EVERYONE.
Good Morning Sir...I had heard of it but not as a holiday but one of those time-filler type
things some radio personality spews into an open mike....Google confirms: Chief

upload_2017-9-18_3-6-17.jpeg

Constitution Day (or Citizenship Day) is an American federal observance that recognizes the adoption of the United States Constitution and those who have become U.S. citizens. It is normally observed on September 17, the day in 1787 that delegates to theConstitutional Convention signed the document in Philadelphia.
Constitution Day (United States) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Day_(United_Stat

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Obama reciting the constitution? (omg!). was it his version or the original?
Believe it or not, Obama was RECITING the Constitutional Duties of the President. Being commander in chief of the Armed Forces etc. Clinton even made reference to the 2nd Amendment. You know how he violated it back in 1994 when he signed the federal ABE and hi cap ban.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts