The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
5,274 Posts
Yum!! One of the best eatin fish anywhere. Nice haul.

· Junior Advanced Senior Member In Training
7,956 Posts
An afternoon well spent.

· Registered
Pensacola Florida
3,930 Posts
My favorite pasttime is fishing, along with a hundred other things. I caught these on minnows a while back in a 10 acre pond in southwest Ga. I've posted this picture before, but still like looking at it:D

· Registered
2,019 Posts
I never have done any ice fishing. But, there were a few B.A.S.S. tournaments where I had to slap the ice off my rod every cast. (I'd definitely like to go try the OPs honey hole out.)

-

· Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@all... thanks for all the replies and compliments! they were caught on lake lida in west/central minnesota. i can't think of anything i enjoy more than hunting and fishing.

@bamajoey... WOW! those are some slabs all right! that one you're holding looks to be about 14" or 15"? and the ones on the table don't look much smaller! such fun to catch and to eat.

@tcox... if you're ever going to be up in west/central minnesota in the winter, drop me a message and we will do our best to try and get you out to the honey hole!

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Aw man, I can feel the fillet knife in my right hand right now. Warm up that grill and get it on.

· Registered
Pensacola Florida
3,930 Posts
The one I was holding is 17in.:) For a better reference, the table top is 24 x 48.

· Registered
2,019 Posts
@all... thanks for all the replies and compliments! they were caught on lake lida in west/central minnesota. i can't think of anything i enjoy more than hunting and fishing.

@bamajoey... WOW! those are some slabs all right! that one you're holding looks to be about 14" or 15"? and the ones on the table don't look much smaller! such fun to catch and to eat.

@tcox... if you're ever going to be up in west/central minnesota in the winter, drop me a message and we will do our best to try and get you out to the honey hole!
Thanks Anom
I used to get to Minnesota once or twice a year during the summertime on business. But, I've never been in the winter. Minnesota has ALWAYS been a place where I've wanted to take a "fishing" vacation.

I'm currently wanting to buy a used class "A" motor home for business & ministry. Whenever we get that accomplished, you can bet I'll be trying to put Minnesota on my itinerary for a a few weeks of business & ministry.

-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.