Has anyone seen this or used it?

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by JUNKKING, Mar 31, 2009.

1. JUNKKING

JUNKKING Well-Known Member

I seen this magazine loader on a youtube video and was quite impressed. I too get aggravated at loading magazines. A normal week is 2000 to 2500 rounds out of my MKIII. I ordered two from a guy on ebay real cheap. Hope they work as well as the video shows.

click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65jHazxWXCA

2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Dang, that looks almost too good to be true. When you get yours, do a review here because I am interested in what I just saw!!

3. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member

I just ordered one. It looks cool and I figure for $ 20....why not. If it works as advertised, a great $ 20 spent. If not...I'll turn it into a rain gauge or something.

4. artabr

artabr New Member

5. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

If I had a suitable .22 pistol I would just have to have one of those. That is a winner.

6. pawn

pawn Active Member

got one, worth its weight in gold :)

7. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if these work with other .22 pistol mags?

8. pawn

pawn Active Member

CampingJosh,

I think only ruger MKII/III and browning buckmark pistol magazines fit the loader. But who knows? I am wrong all the time :eek::D

-pawn

9. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

All right, you all convinced me, I just ordered one. Thanks for the post, JUNKKING.

10. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Looks great. A real thumb saver!! I have trouble often loading more than one or two. By that time, I'm tired of the thumb jam thing. I'll be looking to get one. Here's what the ad says it's good for: Ruger II, 22/45, Ruger Mark III and Hunter, Colt Woodsman Mag., Old Military High Standard, Newer High Standard, and Browning Buckmark Pistols
    Will not work with Sig Mosquito 22L, Ruger Mark I, Beretta 89, Walther GSP, Walther P22, Smith & Wesson 41, Smith & Wesson 422, Smith & Wesson 622. TJ

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  11. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Anyone who thinks its impossible to be wrong all the time hasn't been married. :)

12. JUNKKING

Well after a little research I found this is actually made about 30 minutes from my house, In Blairsville Pennsylvania. I called them to inquire about their price and they are more expensive there than on ebay. Their price is 21.95 Plus Pa sales tax and shipping Around 27.00. The woman I talked to there her husband actually invented this thing. Said he and a buddy were playing around with a way to make it easier to load the magazines when their prototype worked for them they decided to get this thing mass produced. Just thought I would pass this on. JUNK

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  13. WomenofCaliber

WomenofCaliber New Member

Wow I just watched the video on youtube and was amazed!! I'll have to invest in one of those for sure. :D

14. JUNKKING

Update Ultimate Clip Loader!!

I got this clip loader in the mail today and was eager to try it out. Yesterday I fired 1100 rounds from my MKIII and I did not clean it as of yet. All I can say about the Ultimate Clip Loader is WOW!!! There is a screw that you may have to adjust due to different lengths on magazines but once it is set load away. I did as to the instructions have to give it a quick shot of silicone. They recommend you be careful as to what you lube it with as it may eat the plastic. My magazines were DIRTY!!! and this thing works great. I only have 5 magazines which I kept cycling until I got the silicone through the unit, Until then I did have to pump the magazine in and out a little. Also I still have the occasional bullet fall out at the end of loading a magazine. Maybe it's something I'm doing or a glitch in the unit. Either way this is going to be a great time saver as well as a thumb saver. I would give this a 10++ as far as consistency and reliability. click the link below to see this in action. The video is not me, Just one I got from you tube and used in the original post. Hope all that said they were going to order it are as pleased as I am. JUNK

Click Here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65jHazxWXCA

15. pawn

pawn Active Member

Re: Update Ultimate Clip Loader!!

Its worth every penny. Enjoy :)