The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,885 Posts
I have never seen one in person. Might be a great concept but the firing mechanism seems way too complex to me.

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, the notch that is coming out from under the front of the cylinder is a gas port. That would be quite the surprise for someone that had their finger too close as it goes off. However, I hear they shoot good. It's an ugly gun IMO but I would give it a try.

·
Premium Member
9,885 Posts
Also, the notch that is coming out from under the front of the cylinder is a gas port. That would be quite the surprise for someone that had their finger too close as it goes off. However, I hear they shoot good. It's an ugly gun IMO but I would give it a try.
Yea, it's ugly and I would try it too. I've always been a sucker for ugly.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I can not get into them, my friend wants one bad. they have them in shops here for high 700's in blue.

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
Way overpriced.

·
Registered
377 Posts
At some point they announced that they were going to put RFI chips in all of their guns. I would not purchase due to that stand.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have a snubbie. The recoil with 357 is not bad. A unique revolver with a heavy trigger. The one pictures is Over grand.

RFI chips is a marker which is on all the stuff you buy in or on most of the retail stores. Allows for an easy inventory of product and tracks sales us ing a transmitter as opposed to a scanner that reads UPC codes.

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a snubbie. The recoil with 357 is not bad. A unique revolver with a heavy trigger. The one pictures is Over grand.

RFI chips is a marker which is on all the stuff you buy in or on most of the retail stores. Allows for an easy inventory of product and tracks sales us ing a transmitter as opposed to a scanner that reads UPC codes.
Thanks bro.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I only know one person who has one and he likes it. He said it was an adjustment to get the grip right.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
i shot one a few years back when they were brand new to the industry and to describe it in one word...............yuck..nuff said old semperfi

·
Registered
741 Posts
burnt finger was my first thought also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts