The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at Wal-Mart yesterday, I noticed they had a Hatfield 410 semi-auto for $250. It had a wood stock and a vented rib with a 28inch barrel. I was going to take a closer look at it, but some jerk decided to cause a scene because of the lack of ammo. So I left.
I only know Hatfield from their single shot shotguns. I tried to find reviews on it, but really didn’t find anything about it. I did go to the Hatfield site and look it up and the specs are not bad. But for $250 ? if it was a pump, I could see it at that price.
Now, I’m not really a fan of semi-autos in the first place, I like single shot break opens, SxS and pumps. The 28inch barrel is longer then I like in a 410. but I keep thinking about that $250 price tag, lol.
Has anyone owned a Hatfield semi shotgun ? Any thoughts on this shotgun ?

Reactions: tedwitt

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Check out the Charles Daly brand of shotguns, low price, useable, easy to run pumps. Bought a used one two days ago in 20 gage, should be good for my limited needs as far as shotgun goes.

Larry

Reactions: Shotgun101

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
Watch the Walmart website for clearance sales on guns. I got a Remington 11/87 20 gauge semi auto for $149.00 on a clearance sale. Had I waited a bit, they lowered the price again to $99.00.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Watch the Walmart website for clearance sales on guns. I got a Remington 11/87 20 gauge semi auto for $149.00 on a clearance sale. Had I waited a bit, they lowered the price again to $99.00.
Do they still put their firearms online ?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just checked the WW website. You're right, they stopped listing guns. Are they getting out of the firearms game completely? It wouldn't surprise me if they did.
No, they just don't list firearms or ammo online. That have stopped selling handguns and handgun ammo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts