Heard something WILD today about Madonna and hunting......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/27/01 11:14:04 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Heard something WILD today about Madonna and hunting......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Supposedly Paul McCartney's new wife has her panties in a wad over what Madonna recently said about hunting....

Apparently Madonna's new hubby is a duck and bird hunter, and she's started hunting with him, actually carrying a GUN and shooting sometimes!

She supposedly said she has never felt closer to nature or the wild animals since she started hunting them...

Didn't hear her exact quote, but McCartney's wife said she's a disgrace and a traitor to all her friends in Hollywood and her career will now die off because "everybody that's anybody" will boycott her...

Crap, if it's true, I may even have to buy one of her CDs...

"Like a Virgin..."
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

Tac401
    Administrator
    (11/27/01 11:33:38 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Heard something WILD today about Madonna and hunting....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If this is true it would be a big plus for all of us
    and could very well help our cause!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

BlackGun
    (11/28/01 1:05:47 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: Heard something WILD today about Madonna and hunting....
    I'll patiently wait and see!
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

polishshooter
    (11/28/01 1:46:09 am)
    Yeah, BG, the more I think about it, the more I can't help but think she changes husbands and causes quicker than anything...

...maybe I've hung around GP too long, but I'm kind of cynical...far be it from Madonna to cause controversy for publicity's sake...heck, she's profaned Christianity, The Pope, motherhood,etc....

It would be nice if true....

....but didn't she get close enough to "Wildlife" when she was dating Rodman?

While I firmly believe ANYONE can have a true change of heart or a eye-opening experience, and I'll keep an open mind, I'm not going to embrace her as a "Sister" just yet...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

warpig883
    (11/28/01 6:07:29 am)
    GP cynical? I don't believe it
    Why look'st thou so? With my cross bow I shot the Albatross.

BGH228
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/28/01 6:49:32 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    www.msnbc.com/news/663235...=x2301441a

Hunters Hideout - AIM - Email/MSN IM - QZMP

Vietnam Memories - The Firearms Forum

gpostal
    (11/28/01 7:56:07 am)
    you guys are making me paranoid ,well maybe not ,becuase you guys have no ideal what you are talking about
    /
    ))
    \

modanna has some good music at least the older stuff ,

now if she would just wear the fur of the animals she kills

Edited by: gpostal at: 11/28/01 8:19:31 am

Mesen
    (11/28/01 9:18:39 am)
    wait till she does a song about posion ivy, do you think polishshooter would volunteer to be in the video?
    IF YOU VALUE YOUR FREEDOM, THANK A VET!

AGunguy
    (11/28/01 9:26:46 am)
    I've been in touch with her agent trying to book her at the Pump House. However, you miscreants will have to be on your good behavior...and no sticking monopoly money in her red garters as she dances on the bar top.

Gunguy

polishshooter
    (11/28/01 10:54:22 pm)
    Hey, BGH, thanks for the link...

Those pukes!

While I have never actually tried yoga, I HAVE experienced much "Inner Peace and Spirituality" many times in the tree stand...Madonna actually got it right...I wonder if she actually IS a hunter now???

What pompous ignorant fools they are to think somehow that's the OPPOSITE of what hunters actually represent?

Maybe they should read the different but same "Why I hunt" stories that have been printed over the years...

...but then, they wouldn't even take the time, they KNOW the truth, don't they? WHY listen to facts, much less other people's opinions? (After all, they are just KILLERS, aren't they?)

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (11/29/01 9:23:16 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    After reading this post, I must share this with ya all:

"To be able to fill leisure intelligently is the
    last product of civilization."

But what is happiness except the simple harmony between
    a man and the life he leads...

Charlie D

polishshooter
    (11/30/01 12:12:33 am)
    So Diff, what are you trying to say?

Are WE filling our leisure intelligently sitting in front of these goofy little screens?

Enquiring minds want to know...and yeah, I COULD be reading a book right now, but what the hey...you can also tell a man's intelligence by the company he keeps...

warpig883
    (11/30/01 12:32:14 am)
    WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!! Agunguy it is very dangerous to stick monopoly money into a dancers garter. They do not find humor in it and rend to consider it an insult if not outright theft. Be especially carefull if they are wearing high heels. They can and will kick.

Me and another drunken fool were heating up pennies with our zippos then folding them in a dollar bill and slipping them into the dancers thong. They would dance like the devil had ahold of them. We got threatened and screamed at but not kicked out. We were spending to much money for them to get rid of us. What a night
    Why look'st thou so? With my cross bow I shot the Albatross.

Edited by: warpig883 at: 11/30/01 1:13:24 am

gpostal
    (11/30/01 1:08:28 am)
    once new a guy that got the crap beat out of him and thrown out of a strip club , he was tearing dollar bills in half and putting them in thier g-strings

of course i like al bundy's dollar-bill with a string atached to pull it back when they walked away

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/30/01 3:13:35 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Don't like her music, but I might spring for a copy of that there cofee table book she put out a few years ago.lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.