Heat Treating Swedish Mauser

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 23, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

kyshooter
    (2/28/02 8:51:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All heat treatment/hardening for a Swedish Mauser action
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello everyone! I just joined up this afternoon. I don't know why the heck it took me so long to find such a great firearms site!! Anyway, can anybody tell me where I can send an action for heat treatment and/or carburizing and how much it will cost?

P.S. My apologies to the site administrators for all the repeated attempts at registering under different names. I was on another computer and my registration page didn't seem to be going through. When I tried again it would say that the username was already taken. So it appeared that I was trying to register more than once. Sorry for the inconvenience. Dang public computers!

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/28/02 9:39:32 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: heat treatment/hardening for a Swedish Mauser action
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kyshooter, welcome to the boards.

If you'd like to give us the names you tried to register under we'll see to it that they are deleted out of our user base.

In the meantime please do read through the boards and post as often as you wish.

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/28/02 9:52:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: heat treatment/hardening for a Swedish Mauser action
    Call Blanchard Metal Processing in Salt Lake City.

801-972-5590

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com