hello again!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

CaliCollector
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 5:37:47 am)
    hello again!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    been awhile since i reared my not so attractive head around here, hows everyone been? good holidays i hope? a quick perusal(sp) and it looks like this place has been BUSY!! going to have to spend alot of time reading to see what ive missed!! hope you all have been well, good health and spirit, and life is treatin ya just fine!!
    Ray in California

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 8:48:35 am)
    Reply Re: hello again!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Ray.....nice to see ya back again. We'd thought the the KaliforniaKops had discovered your gun stash and shipped you off to Alcatraz.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 9:36:24 am)
    Re: hello again!!!
    Howdy Ray, glad you're back

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (1/5/03 9:41:48 am)
    Welcome back.

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 9:43:31 am)
    Anyone that appreciates swede mausers is always welcome at my campfire...glad yer back.

swede
    Wyoming Swede

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 10:07:39 am)
    DANG RAY, we thought you broke off and fell in the ocean......

LTS

CaliCollector
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 2:50:59 pm)
    lol nahhhh no one...
    no one found me non-exhistant gun stash, and we aint broke off and fell into the ocean yet!!! still trying to though, i guess the state just wants to take its time and make sure its done things proper... thankya for the warm greets again, makes me feel like home!! whats been goin on round these parts? Ray in California

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.