The Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Welcome from Oklahoma Southbuck . Thank you for your long service and hate hearing about your medical conditions . Saying a prayer for you . Good bunch here on TFF . Plenty of smart guys to help and a bit of fun thrown in to .
Thank you, I'm not wanting to mislead anyone. My service was not near as long as I had planned. After I had been serving in artillery, I had new orders cut to send me to Germany for advanced training. It was then the decision was made that my time was up. I had planned to retire at the beginning, but plans get changed.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thank you, I'm not wanting to mislead anyone. My service was not near as long as I had planned. After I had been serving in artillery, I had new orders cut to send me to Germany for advanced training. It was then the decision was made that my time was up. I had planned to retire at the beginning, but plans get changed.
Don't matter 1 day or 30 years you have my respect . Thanks again .

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
I was a young buck and used to put a 98 pound artillery shell on each shoulder for years. When serving I ended up with "just" back problems. Eventually 25 years later it caught up on me and it had apparently done permanent damage to my spine and spinal cord. Dumb me.

edited to try to explain myself better. Not good with wording or very familiar with forums. Doing the best I can......

·
TFF Chaplain
18,896 Posts
edited to try to explain myself better. Not good with wording or very familiar with forums. Doing the best I can......
Don't worry. You'll soon get the hang of it. Keep going.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I was a young buck and used to put a 98 pound artillery shell on each shoulder for years. When serving I ended up with just back problems. Eventually 25 years later it caught up on me and it had apparently done permanent damage to my spine and spinal cord. Dumb me.

I thought I was only one had problem explaining myself !!! Except for military service me and you got a lot in common . Was nothing couldn't lift up and move . Now after 3 shoulder surgeries in my life and 8 herniated discs it hurts to do my paper work in the bathroom ! Let that picture get in your head and try to sleep tonight !!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
I thought I was only one had problem explaining myself !!! Except for military service me and you got a lot in common . Was nothing couldn't lift up and move . Now after 3 shoulder surgeries in my life and 8 herniated discs it hurts to do my paper work in the bathroom ! Let that picture get in your head and try to sleep tonight !!!
"Let that picture get in your head and try to sleep tonight !!!"
Oh "heck" no, something else in common. LOL!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!
P1050370.JPG

·
Registered
496 Posts
Southbuck, welcome to TFF from Virginia. Good to have you with us! Lots of good info and lots of great people here! Stay safe and God Bless!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.