The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all my names Bo and just registered to the forum ive been reloading for about 10 years then gave it up since my father passed away as it wasn't enjoyable anymore. decided to pass my re-loader over to a biddy so he could teach his boy about reloading and have a question. The charge bar has a bushing in the powder section but does the shot section have a rubber washer that goes in there? its been awhile so i forgot where this rubber washer goes. anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated. Great forum looking forward to sharing some story's with everyone.

·
TFFWPP President
13,897 Posts
which press are you asking about?

welcome aboard

sorry to hear about your Dad. if he was like mine, he would want me to keep going. I think he is still there beside me where ever I go

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh im sorry i have the MEC single stage re loader model. Agree thank you for the concern he would of wanted me to continue but with the recent gun rules our reloading have gone up insane in prices here in Canada where its not worth reloading any more. We used to get tons of empty Gold Medal Hulls and now their obsolete in finding them anywhere.

·
TFF Chaplain
20,449 Posts
Hi, Bo; Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys thank you for the welcome nice site here going to enjoy my stay and share some story's with everyone here.

·
Junior Advanced Senior Member In Training
7,532 Posts
Welcome aboard, Bo!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone have any suggestions does the hole in a charge bar for the lead shot have a rubber O ring that goes inside it?

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
hey welcome to the forum.
I do reload, but only metallic, so can't help you with your question. sorry.
but welcome anyway.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The O Ring goes in on top on the powder side before you put the bottle on. It seals off the gap between the charge bar and hopper bottle so you don’t get powder leaks.
Thank you for the explanation now i remeber old age hahaha :eek::)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts