Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Currently living in Oregon & recently purchased my first firearm (Sig P320 Full Size) last month as well as in the process of acquiring my conceal carry permit - should have that all taken care of by November. With all that, I needed a place to get to know more about the topic of firearms and ensure that not only am I following safe protocol when using a gun of any type, but learn about the different styles of handguns out there - once I get into something, I like to know as much as I can about it.

Anyways, glad to be here & will be checking every nook and cranny of this forum to soak up as much information as there is - please, feel free to share any and all knowledge you have with me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello,

Currently living in Oregon & recently purchased my first firearm (Sig P320 Full Size) last month as well as in the process of acquiring my conceal carry permit - should have that all taken care of by November. With all that, I needed a place to get to know more about the topic of firearms and ensure that not only am I following safe protocol when using a gun of any type, but learn about the different styles of handguns out there - once I get into something, I like to know as much as I can about it.

Anyways, glad to be here & will be checking every nook and cranny of this forum to soak up as much information as there is - please, feel free to share any and all knowledge you have with me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Without giving to much away, what part of Oregon? I'm on the central coast. I'm also a retired firearms instructor and if we could work it out, would be happy to help you out.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!
P1050370.JPG

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.