The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a brand new member. I have a handful of guns that I inherited from my Dad. I've recently finally started hunting and investigating the guns I have. I came across this web site while trying to do research on my Winchester Model 42 410 Skeet. I also have a Savage model 1899 and a model 99 in 250-3000 and .300. I have done a lot of buying and trading of golf clubs and I think I'd like to do the same with guns. It looks like this web community is friendly and helpful.

Thx, C+9

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome from Central PA. One word of warning ... collecting guns can become quite habit forming... and although there is an AA, there is no GA... once bitten, you are bitten forever ... kinda like the zombie thing. So, no Guns Anonymous around here!

·
Well-Known Mumbler
Aromatherapy 😍
4,261 Posts
Welcome from Iowa...

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Hi, I'm a brand new member. I have a handful of guns that I inherited from my Dad. I've recently finally started hunting and investigating the guns I have. I came across this web site while trying to do research on my Winchester Model 42 410 Skeet. I also have a Savage model 1899 and a model 99 in 250-3000 and .300. I have done a lot of buying and trading of golf clubs and I think I'd like to do the same with guns. It looks like this web community is friendly and helpful.

Thx, C+9
Hello C+9 and welcome to TFF from San Antonio, Texas. You may be in more trouble than you think as you get into gun collecting as Aspeck has warned. Nevertheless it is loads of enjoyment, especially when you consider the historical aspects of the weapons you collect. As some have said, "If some revolver could talk oh what stores it could tell".

·
Premium Member
34,535 Posts
Caddo-Lake.jpg

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Western, NY. Be care if you are selling firearms, know the laws, they are not something that you can just sell or pick up at a garage sale anymore, although this used to be common practice it can land you in hot water nowadays.

Reactions: One Shot
1 - 18 of 18 Posts