The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe that America is the land of the free and home of the brave! Gun ownership is a right and a responsibility. We are on earth to be the best that we can be. I believe that God loves me and wants me to succeed. I love my wife, my family, and every day I'm given.

I'd like to learn more about several old guns that I have inherited and will appreciate any assistance that you might provide.

·
Junior Advanced Senior Member In Training
7,395 Posts
Welcome aboard, Buddy, from SC!

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
Another Texas Welcome!

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
I believe that America is the land of the free and home of the brave! Gun ownership is a right and a responsibility. We are on earth to be the best that we can be. I believe that God loves me and wants me to succeed. I love my wife, my family, and every day I'm given.

I'd like to learn more about several old guns that I have inherited and will appreciate any assistance that you might provide.
Where in Louisiana are you from?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Western, NY.

·
Banned
10,196 Posts
Hay

I am from the northshore.

welcome

hay stay away from baton rouge for a while eh? you dont want to turn the corner and drive into a riot.

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
I think the LA boys are catching up with the TX boys, as far as membership goes! Good to see folks on here that don't live to far away from me!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts