The Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I inherited a sort of 'ranch' built in 1916 by my grandparents in Oracle AZ - a small town in the Santa Catalina Mountains above the desert and north of Tucson. I am not a gun or rifle enthusiast, but I have inherited some firearms, all old and one very old. I am hoping to find information about them here and also how to properly and legally sell them. I look forward to making future posts on these firearms and will appreciate any responses from those more knowledgeable than I. Here is an aerial view of my home.
Oracle from air.JPG
Thank you for reading ...

·
Premium Member
7,606 Posts
2F921948-0597-4F4F-A76C-8C4D6E8D6FEE.jpeg

Kent,
Welcome to TFF from Colorado.
There are some very knowledgeable folks on here that will be able to answer your questions.
Find the correct sub forum, read the instructions and ask away.

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
25,937 Posts
Good Morning Kent Thornell from up here in Phoenix...Your name caught my attention
right off for I used to know a family in 1954 by that name..That was in Culver City, California
and I went around with their daughter, Deetra... I was in the navy then and there I remained
for a career... Actually, I didn't know the parents names for in those days, Mr. and Mrs. were
the accepted version...The Dad worked at the Santa Anita race park there in nearby Inglewood.
I'm not gun associated either Kent but these fine folks welcome me since the sites very start.
I have heard others agree that this is the very best gun forum there is...With the world and
the nation being in the condition it is, there is lots of things to visit about...I'm here and if time
permits you the chance, drop in and we'll compare things..Best Regards, Chief

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Kent!
Scotty Barrett here. Just joined up here myself. I'm in Tucson near the park place mall. I've taken several firearms to Frontier Gun Shop over the last few decades, 3156 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85716. I've always appreciated the help received. Give them a try. I'm always looking to expand what I have, old and older firearms. Good Luck friend.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!
P1050370.JPG
P1050375.JPG

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.