The Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, one and all. I'm Steelburner (from my past welding hobby). I'm 82 years old, retired of course, from a major insurance company specializing in the US Military but available to all.

I've been target shooting and on an occasional deer, turkey, or dove hunt since 1966. I have a Glock 17 I've modified slightly for convenience purposes; a Kel-Tec P-11 9mm for EDC; a brand-new Ruger Single Seven Bird's Head in .327 Federal Magnum caliber that I mostly shoot with .32 S&W or .32 H&R Magnum ammo to keep my arthritic wrists down to a low buzz; and two old break-top pistols; a .32 S&W five-shot from Iver Johnson and a .22 Harrington & Richardson seven-shot. My only current rifle is my dolled-up Ruger 10/22 with Nikon 3 x 9 scope. I love old guns, especially lever-action rifles and break-top revolvers.

My main hobby now is reloading for my friends and for the hungry tribe within my gun safe. If I could reload for my .22s, I would. I've got another beautiful old nickel H&R .32 S&W that I'm repairing. It's a black powder model and will not be shot.

I shot black powder matches monthly until a couple of years ago when my balance holding a nine-pound rifle got too poor for me to be safe, as all our matches were shot off-hand.

·
TFF Chaplain
20,898 Posts
Welcome from the UK!!
upload_2019-11-20_19-39-24.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!
P1050370.JPG

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status