The Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start, yeah, I'm ashamed to say I'm from Illinois. State of Corruption, Hells Front Office, or whatever you want to call it. We can't roll up our farmland or hog buildings to relocate so we're stuck here. My husband took me deer hunting and I killed my first deer with a 12g Remington and was hooked. Now I prefer mine which is a Mossberg 500 12g, rifled & ported with a wood stock. Lord, I love that gun. I got our kids into deer hunting -1 boy 2 girls and they all still hunt. My Dad is 87 and began sorting out who gets what in his collection so I got the High Standard Double Nine Convertible .22 with walnut grips. It is a fantastic revolver but the cylinder installed is the .22 magnum as my husband used it to put down dying market hogs. I came here because I cleaned it up and am researching it. The forums here are great and the members are very helpful. I look forward to perusing the many articles and opinions here!

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
I feel for ya . I have family in California and Washington State who are like you . Good God fearing , gun loving people . They do their part and try to vote the POS politicians out but been out numbered for 30 tears and the soy soldiers been flocking in . They are hoping with all this stuff going on it will bring a change . Sorry I can't help with your revolver but am sure some other knowledgeable people with come along to help .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you. I feel for your family in Cali. We have a niece with a family out there. We keep begging them to sell their house and move pretty much anywhere else but they love that crazy beach.

Thank you. Actually I'm pretty close to Terre Haute, Indiana. We went through Alabama on our way to Florida to do repairs on my folks place. Thank God they sold that. I keep begging my husband to vacation in Alabama next because I loved the look of the state on the way and would like to see more that isn't near an interstate.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!
P1050370.JPG

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.