Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to the forum.
New here , but not new to firearms.
I enjoy shooting and collecting muzzle loaders , both antique and replica the most.
With that said , I am no stranger to other types of firearms.

I enjoy being outside as much as I can , hunting , hiking and camping...
But also can be found relaxing with a good book and beverage of choice.

I served in the Army with 4 combat tours , which may skew my perspective at times... :D
My views on firearm ownership are pretty simple :
Own what you want , or not , just don't make that choice for me.

Looking forward to enjoying the forum and perhaps adding a bit of wisdom , when I can.
Andy
735574-6e205e3eca8ebf3ada5e51cb853a2ae3.jpg

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Hello to the forum.
New here , but not new to firearms.
I enjoy shooting and collecting muzzle loaders , both antique and replica the most.
With that said , I am no stranger to other types of firearms.

I enjoy being outside as much as I can , hunting , hiking and camping...
But also can be found relaxing with a good book and beverage of choice.

I served in the Army with 4 combat tours , which may skew my perspective at times... :D
My views on firearm ownership are pretty simple :
Own what you want , or not , just don't make that choice for me.

Looking forward to enjoying the forum and perhaps adding a bit of wisdom , when I can.
Andy
View attachment 240458
Hello Andy54Hawken and welcome to TFF from San Antonio, Texas. Hawken rifle, huh! Just like the one Jeremiah Johnson finally got "holt of" in the movie with Robert Redford. Shinin times; Wagh!

·
TFF Chaplain
19,677 Posts
Welcome to TFF from the UK!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited by Moderator)
Thank you for the welcome One Shot and WillieB..!

Thank you for the welcome gdmoody...!

Hello Andy54Hawken and welcome to TFF from San Antonio, Texas. Hawken rifle, huh! Just like the one Jeremiah Johnson finally got "holt of" in the movie with Robert Redford. Shinin times; Wagh!
Thank you for the "Mountain Man" welcome 270 PetLoad.
Yep , the rifle pictured is my Hawken Rifle ...its in .54 caliber and is the rifle that I shoot and hunt with the most.

Thanks for the welcome BlackEagle...!
Good looking rolling black you have there.

A highly prized possession. Don't forget the jerky, the pemmican and the "possibles" bag.
For sure
Can't forget the jerky as I have been accused of being a jerk before...Err....wait....maybe that ain't the same thing... :D
Andy

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
A highly prized possession. Don't forget the jerky, the pemmican and the "possibles" bag.
Don't usually forget but I did this time. THANK YOU for your service, first, last and always.
For sure
Can't forget the jerky as I have been accused of being a jerk before...Err....wait....maybe that ain't the same thing... :D
Andy
When it comes to being called a jerk don't think you have been singled out. I did a lot of fly fishing in the 33 years I lived in Colorado where some people defined a fly fisherman as a jerk at one end of a line waiting for a jerk at the other end of the line. Still had fun, jerk or not.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited by Moderator)
Don't usually forget but I did this time. THANK YOU for your service, first, last and always.

When it comes to being called a jerk don't think you have been singled out. I did a lot of fly fishing in the 33 years I lived in Colorado where some people defined a fly fisherman as a jerk at one end of a line waiting for a jerk at the other end of the line. Still had fun, jerk or not.
It was my pleasure ( mostly ) to serve.

Gotta have a sense of humor , especially about small matters and oneself...Well maybe not "gotta" , but I have found that it helps.

Thanks for the Howdy , tuckerd1
Andy

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.