hello

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns Guest

a young shooter
    (1/19/02 2:10:32 pm)
    Reply hello
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hi i am new to this site i shoot with my dad alot i have a cz .22 long rifle a single shot .22 a ruger single six
    a remington model 1300 20ga my dad has a .38 specal s&w and a ruger red label in 12ga we are looking to buy a 22-250 and i am going to start cowboy action shooting i am going to buy a henery gold boy and a .38 specal rifel and some type and a single action .38 specal also so that is waht i have got and love to shot so i will be in here as often as i can bye

Edited by: a young shooter at: 1/20/02 12:50:23 pm

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/19/02 3:11:54 pm)
    Reply Re: hello
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome young man. Sounds to me like you and your dad do a lot together in the shooting realm. Look forward to hearing how well you do in the future.
    TLynn

Zigzag2
    (1/19/02 3:53:26 pm)
    Hello Young Shooter and WELCOME to the Firearms Forum.
    Ya'll come back now... ya' hear?

Xracer
    (1/19/02 5:28:49 pm)
    Welcome, Young Shooter.....come back often and let us know how your Cowboy Action shooting is going.

shooter45 us
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (1/19/02 5:47:47 pm)
    Young Shooter, welcome to the board. I'm sure you will enjoy the Cowboy Action Shooting so keep us posted on your progress. Quite a few of the members here started shooting at a young age.

warpig883
    (1/19/02 6:09:03 pm)
    Hi Young Shooter. I hope you stick around and have some fun and learn somthing.
    We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

LIKTOSHOOT
    (1/19/02 7:47:06 pm)
    Must be a disgruntled Indian, shootin Cowboys and such...

shooter22
    (1/20/02 1:18:46 am)
    Hey Young shooter, welcome to the firearms forum. You sound like you have a plan and a great partner. Glad to see your interest in the shooting sports. One of the best ways to learn is to listen, ask questions, and listen some more. There is no such thing as a dumb question, so if you need any information from anybody, just ask. If you think in might sound silly, email one of us. I will be more than willing to help you with any questions you might have. If you need anything email me at [email protected]

ruffitt
    (1/20/02 6:39:08 am)
    ezSupporter
    Re: hello
    Welcome aboard there a young shooter.

As this is your ,we hope that you come back

often because we are each and every day.

Sounds like yer off to a good start with yer Dad and everything, but don't be affraid to ask any question you may have on your mind. We have a whole passel of good folks here just itchin to help someone in need.

Y'all come back soon now, ya heah!!

Regards
    RuffItt

BlackGun
    (1/29/02 2:52:54 pm)
    HI ya! Young Shooter and WELCOME to the Firearms Forum.

Tread On Me, But, Leave My DONUT Alone! !

BlackGUN