The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
You should post multiple very clear pictures of the shotgun and any markings you find on it. If possible, take the forearm and barrel(s) off and get good pictures of all markings you find hidden under/by those pieces.
There's a lot of knowledgeable people here that I'm sure can help you, but they're going to need a lot of good input from you in order to help you.
Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I recently got this shotgun and I can't find anything out about it. All I can find as far as markings go is "Forest King".I've taken it apart and still no other markings other than the serial number in various places and they all match. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Wood Twig Trunk Hardwood Reptile

Rectangle Grey Wood Water Silver
Grey Rectangle Road surface Tints and shades Silver
Water Grey Rectangle Tints and shades Road surface
Wood Everyday carry Gun accessory Gun barrel Hardwood
Wood Wood stain Hardwood Tints and shades Blade
Wood Auto part Rectangle Metal Fashion accessory
Wood Door Circle Fixture Font
Brown Wood Thigh Material property Hardwood

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You should post multiple very clear pictures of the shotgun and any markings you find on it. If possible, take the forearm and barrel(s) off and get good pictures of all markings you find hidden under/by those pieces.
There's a lot of knowledgeable people here that I'm sure can help you, but they're going to need a lot of good input from you in order to help you.
Good luck!
That was my bad. I just uploaded some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts