Help with my computer?

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/5/01 7:04:24 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Help with my computer?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey guys, Awhile back I got mad at half of my family and bocked their e-mail address on my computer. Well, today I tried to unblock and can't figure out how. I got Microsoft outlook express. They are still in my address book and I can send them e-mails but they can't send me any. Any of you know how to unblock somebody?
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor. If the women don't find you handsome, at least they should find you handy. Red Green. I am the ILLUSTRIOUS POTENTATE!

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/5/01 7:30:29 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Help with my computer?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Never mind I got it figured out.
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor. If the women don't find you handsome, at least they should find you handy. Red Green. I am the ILLUSTRIOUS POTENTATE!