i've friends from here calling and writing too

no-ones got as much as a go away

if your on facebook

could you go to

http://www.facebook.com/KershawKnives

and cut and paste this please ?

they may listen to Americans

"Our Australian Allies would like to buy your knives
would you be so kind as to respond to their many messages to you by Mail , fax phone and email and messages left here on facebook
We support our Allies , would you be so kind as to be polite to them and respond ? Thank You "
if your a US veteran , please add that as maybe they'll respond to your request on your Veterans Day

i been trying for 2 months

registered letters ( i know they got them)
faxes emails ( read recited) phone calls where i get tossed on hold and left there for over a hour ( @$40 a hour from here)

you'll have seen me online at 2 am and 3 am here this past week , thats been calling Kershaw ..

i just want to buy some knives for the Army folks here

i have cash permits everything ready to go

but no-one from Kershaw will respond

so if i cant do it this week , i'll be buying another company , not US , sorry but how long does it take ?? ( and what if i need warrenty or something ??

thanks for your help

cheers

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Done Jack, lets see what happens.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Done Jack......lets see if you get a response.

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers folks

i dunno what else to try ,

i gotta make a call this week , and wish to buy US ..

but if i have not the support of the company for this i cant use em

i gotta keep to the rules in these things , and so will most likely end up buy from the UK if i cant get it sorted this coming week .

i wont buy communist , i will buy from allies ..

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
Done, Jack.

If it's something I can call and talk to them about for you, shoot me a PM. They may be more inclined to answer a phone call from here in the states.

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Josh , will do that

save me starting all this testing and approval junk if it can work

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I would have never thought this would be an issue, but glad to be of help.

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
i'm wondering if because the type i want are a prohibited import ( with exceptions by the minister in writing for military equipment) that they dont want a talk ?

sheeesh

hey look i gotta be straight and clear here

i have a business here supplying stuff to certain military units

normally i'd never ask you folks to help me with a issue i make a buck on

but this a bit different

our airbourne troops really need a knife they can open one hand and cut a line or shroud away if needed

i have all the paper work and approvals

i've had them tested and got the troops salivating

but i need , to tick a box on a document that showes i have complied with protecting the companies interests by buying from their approved supply chain and all licence payement and taxes on any product i import from the US for our military /government

to get that i need them to tell me who they think i should buy from and they are ok with that supplier

thats it

i been trying for two months , registered letters i know they got Faxes

not a responce
i hijacked a friends FB account to post there 8 days ago

they answer 1900 other folks in that time

my friends tried, he publishes magazine on sports and shooting here

he cant get a answer

i'm stuck ,

i made a promise to some troops they have knives by Christmas ( they deploy late Jan )

i'll spend what it takes to keep that promise , but would like to get em what we tested as most suitable instead of next best

thats why if i cant sort it this week and have stock moving the follow week at the latest , i gotta jump to number 2 and i bloody hate selling second best to our folks ,

again sorry to ask for help in a "commercial" matter ,

and thanks to those who have ..

cheers

·
Registered
742 Posts
Once I figured out how to log into the one my wife thought I needed, Message sent.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I got a reply Jack. Here's their response. "Not sure what you're referring to. I know that many of our knives are deemed illegal in Australia. Is that what you're referring to?" I asked if there was someone that you could contact. Just waiting for a reply.

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they send a message inviting a reply , but then block us from doing so

hey obama speak gets about eh ??

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Here's their reply. "He can contact me. He hasn't attempted to. I have been spammed by many people today suggesting that I have somehow been ignoring the issue. It is the weekend and I am not at the office, if he wants to contact me, he can do so here. Please let him know that, Jack Bookman seems to believe otherwise but I am not sure why. Thanks." He said that you can contact him through the facebook page.

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
i was sent this

I received your first message and was a bit confused what you were referring to. I am not familiar with Mr. J or his accolades and wasn't particularly clear what it was that you were asking. We get many emails and messages and simply do not have time to respond to all of them immediately (note, that it is a Saturday as I am responding and I am not at work). I am sorry you're having an issue with talking to us, if you can try to be a bit clearer, hopefully I can help you.

That said, we do not play favorites with women or anyone else and I am not even sure where you even got that from. As far as your threat to publish or have Jack endorse Gerber, that is your prerogative and I understand either way.

Our customer service and in particular, our receptionist do a tremendous job dealing with thousands of people every single day, helping them to be the most satisfied knife owners in the business. I can guarantee at no point did you spend an hour waiting on hold and if somehow you were not able to get past that stage in our process, I am sure it was because the person you were hoping to contact simply was not available at the time.

With all this said, please just give me a bit of information about Mr. J, what you're looking for, and what you specifically expect from us. Without that, I am unable to much for you. I am sorry this took so long, that is my fault, not the companies, but just please understand that we take our customers satisfaction very seriously so have no reason to upset or frustrate you. Please let me know about that stuff at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

The Kershaw Team
i cant respond

but i'll say

a guy wrote them asking then to email me
explained a bit more than i would but kershaw staff wish to ridicule that

ok thats my service for my nation

to get that today Rememberence day here Veterans day there

shows me a lot

You insult a Real Gent who only tried to help me get our guys good kit

he's a publisher of outdoor magazines and carries your ad's ( i'd thought he'd get someone , no he even asked the ad booking folks )

you call us liars about the amount of time we spent on hold which our bills can prove and deny the messages i have screen captures of and posted on your FB page and have a copy of , and about emails and faxes sent all which can be traced

to be so openly belligerent , belittling and rude while leaving yourselves so open to massive liable and other litigation for your denial of the easily provable

you guys must be lunatics !!!

last sundays email

Attachments

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
i've previous ones stating model etc ,, frankly after the responce and lies

i mean real weak lies

screw em

this idiot will brand you all spammers too

thanks very much for your help though eh ..

but one more thing?

suggestions for a US made knife

folding, one hand opening (assisted but not straight out)

tanto and partially serrated

blade no longer than 4 "

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh and we've been reportted as spammers to facebook so no

we are not welcome to contact the lying POS

WE'RE BANNED

hey its ok for the president to lie through his teeth , let's all do it ...

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i've posted a responce to them , showing the idiot he has the account banned from msg'ing him or replying

maybe he's too stupid to know??

i hope so , stupid is preferable to out right lying

tell you folks oh he can msg me

while he knows i cant ..

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
The guy I've been talking to isn't Bookman.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.