The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well good to be back , I started of my this time of year adiction with a Henry golden boy , can`t wait to shoot it , and Hello everyone Mery Christmas

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes they be ducks eider ducks , from the sea duck family off the east coast

· Garandaholic
9,565 Posts
well good to be back , I started of my this time of year adiction with a Henry golden boy , can`t wait to shoot it , and Hello everyone Mery Christmas
Congrats! I also just got a Henry, an HOO1 in .22lr Shoots like a dream, feels great in the hands. Love it. I'm sure you'll love shooting yours as well.

· Premium Member
21,850 Posts
I love mine, it's a .22mag. should have got the .22lr, would cost less to shoot. The bad news here in ny is now we can only put 7 rounds in the mag. I guess the 5 extra shots that i was able to put in it, must of made it a weapon of mass destruction!

· Registered
52 Posts
those laws are so stupid , as if that little 22lr will suddenly turn you - a law abeiding citizen - into a crazed killer if you loaded a couple extra rounds in the tube , i guess you just cant fix stupid ,

as to the goldenboy a couple christmasses ago i too picked one up , a friuend wanting money for daughters collage stuff sold it to me , i did not realize till i got it just how nice they really were nor that i had to have one ,

· Premium Member
21,850 Posts
I only ever shoot mine at the range, i guess filling the magazine to 12 shots puts me on the path to world domanation. The gun is a joy to shoot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.