The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,526 Posts
What you’re referring to as the zoom ring is more than likely a focus adjustment.

You could try to contact Zeiss who I believe currently owns the Hensoldt brand. I did a Internet search and one find was a Zeiss Hensoldt rifle scope of modern design/vintage for sale at a online retailer who only sells new rifle scopes.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts