The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My first and hopefully not my last AR. It's a DPMS RFA2-BULL20-A3. Can't wait to shoot it.

· Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is a beauty! I hope it's not your last one either.

That sure is a short little magazine in it.
10 round mag with a bullet button release, it's a pain. Hopefully I can get a range report in next weekend. I work everyday except Christmas till friday the 28th.

· Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I will help you out with that. I will be right over to help you with the range report.
I appreciate the help, I'll leave the light on.

· Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, I know I just got it and I haven't shot it yet, but I've got to say, I hate the trigger. First thing on the agenda is to get a new one.

· Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Then I can go all mall ninja with it just like this one.

· Registered
18,148 Posts
OK, I know I just got it and I haven't shot it yet, but I've got to say, I hate the trigger. First thing on the agenda is to get a new one.
RRA National Match 2 stage. Half the price of any of the aftermarket drop in trigger units and better IMO. I got one in my RRA 6.8

· Banned
5,425 Posts
grrrrrr........ I'm trying really hard to buy something I can afford - even if I only get a lower receiver. If any ban does happen and I have the receiver I will still be able to build the rifle because the rest of the parts don't require an FFL. I may have 12 30 round mags in a few hours but no AR to put them in......... :/

· Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
grrrrrr........ I'm trying really hard to buy something I can afford - even if I only get a lower receiver. If any ban does happen and I have the receiver I will still be able to build the rifle because the rest of the parts don't require an FFL. I may have 12 30 round mags in a few hours but no AR to put them in......... :/
I'm going tonight to order 3 lowers, but all I can get are AR 15 lowers. I can't find any lowers that I can use to build larger caliber on.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.