1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
meh. pizza gives me heartburn.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I've seen that recipe on FB not too long ago. Been meaning to give a try. How is it? Or, is that a stupid question? lol

·
Premium Member
19,860 Posts
You need to add sliced green peppers.

I just showed this to my wife and she is going to make it for supper soon. I wanted it for breakfast but she said no...

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
My wife does something like this. It's not so much a pizza casserole, but some kind of italian cassarole. It's really good. And it freezes so I can heat it in the oven when she is gone for a while.

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You need to add sliced green peppers.

I just showed this to my wife and she is going to make it for supper soon. I wanted it for breakfast but she said no...
Oh come on gvw3, get with the program. Chocolate cake for breakfast would be much better for you. :D

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
My wife does something like this. It's not so much a pizza casserole, but some kind of italian cassarole. It's really good. And it freezes so I can heat it in the oven when she is gone for a while.
Does she "go for awhile" often? just asking cause the way you stated it..well it just hinted this was a common occurance there Fella!!:eek::eek::D

·
Premium Member
19,860 Posts
My wife whipped it up for me today. Only change some green peppers. Very good!!!

IMG-20130420-00046.jpg

:):):):)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Looks and sounds fantastic. Gonna have to try that one when the kids all come to mooch a Sunday meal.

·
Premium Member
19,860 Posts
You made a smiley. :D
The wifes idea. Good idea Highboy. Everybody loved it here. There is a little left over. Think I will have it for breakfast. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts